PDA

View Full Version : Boatwright's reviews

dreaming of wdw
05-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Anyone been to Boatwright's lately? We're going to try it during our upcoming trip and would love to hear your reviews (please include your thoughts on breakfast too). Thanks!

eeyoremom
05-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Shhh-don't let everyone else know. Boatwrights is one of our favorite restaurants. Generally easy to get ADRs. They have really good prime rib. We have been for breakfast also-french toast is great. Service has always been excellant. This is a must do for my husband on every single trip. We love to eat and then take a carraigge ride around POR. We met other friends at Boatwrights on our last trip and they were very pleased also. I don't think you can go wrong with ADRs here.

aurora, ariel, and bell
05-30-2008, 10:30 PM
We love the breakfast there...very filling (everything omlette is to die for):secret:

We have to go at least two or three times. We have breakfast and skip lunch because it is so filling....love it:number1:

elmjimmlm
05-30-2008, 10:52 PM
You have to eat breakfast and get the sweet pot. pancakes...You will crave these until the next time you go back to Disney...:thumbsup:
This is the best breakfast ever...

bc002k
05-31-2008, 10:05 AM
I've heard the breakfast is among the best in WDW. We just stayed in POFQ, but never made it over to Boatwrights to try it.

Ropachs
05-31-2008, 11:21 AM
We've also had breakfast there and loved it...another yes vote!

#1donaldfan
05-31-2008, 11:45 AM
Dinner was very good...it's kinda like "home cookin' " and while on vacation we tend to eat "differently"......

.....about breakfast, it's the best of ANY Disney eatery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've probably said that a zillion times on here and I'll keep on sayin' it....we just love it that much!!! the frech toast and sweet potato pancakes are tops !!:thumbsup:

dizneeat
05-31-2008, 02:20 PM
It is a MUST for breakfast every vacation we take. Love the Banana stuffed French Toast and the omelettes are wonderful!!
Going to try Boatwright's for dinner in August!:cloud9:

busterthebronco
05-31-2008, 02:21 PM
we just ate there this morning!
it was great!
i had the sweet potato pancakes and ya'll are right.
its wonderful:cloud9:

katzctkpt
06-02-2008, 12:18 AM
Shhh-don't let everyone else know. Boatwrights is one of our favorite restaurants. Generally easy to get ADRs. They have really good prime rib. We have been for breakfast also-french toast is great. Service has always been excellant. This is a must do for my husband on every single trip. We love to eat and then take a carraigge ride around POR. We met other friends at Boatwrights on our last trip and they were very pleased also. I don't think you can go wrong with ADRs here.

i had the sweet potato pancakes and ya'll are right.
its wonderful:cloud9:

This is the best kept secret for breakfast !! The sweet potato pancakes are the best!! The kids love the french toast on the kids menu. Dinner is more home style cooking from my recollection the ribs were good.

terri110874
06-02-2008, 08:37 AM
We enjoyed this on our last trip in Feb of 08. Had the the prime rib and on the 2nd time in the same trip I had the filet. All was good and dessert was great too.

Breakfast was good even though I just go eggs.

If you are an early eater try to get an adr when they open. We did this one time and my boyfriend got open it. He had to ring the dinner bell and yell dinner time. They choose the 1st party that checks in that night. It funny to see/

brownie
06-03-2008, 10:03 AM
We haven't eaten at Boatwright's recently, but we like having breakfast there.

Hull-onian
06-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Boatwrights is great. Service excellent. Any food choice excellent. Breakfast was great. Dinner superb. We love Boatwrights. It is a must do.:cloud9::thumbsup:

luvdiznee
06-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Ate at Boatwrights and loved it. Jambalaya and cornbread were delicious!:thumbsup::cloud9::mickey: