PDA

View Full Version : Snapfish?

TinkiTime1989
05-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Has anyone used Snapfish to get pictures printed? How was the quality? Will they print Disney Photopass pictures from our CD? :photo:
Thanks!

Claudielou
05-30-2008, 09:21 PM
I used Snapfish to order pictures last year. You just upload them from your computer. They were really great and the price was really great! :party: I paid 10 cents a print for 4 x 6 prints. There are all kinds of neat things you can do with your pictures, I am going to use them again.:thumbsup:

tinksmom02
05-30-2008, 11:08 PM
I haven't ordered prints from them (typically I use winkflash), but I ordered my Christmas cards from them, and they came out really cute. Nice quality pics, etc. I also thought they had more of a selection regarding layouts than other sites.

elmjimmlm
05-30-2008, 11:42 PM
We have used them for the past several years for our Disney pictures and they came out so great...They also have some good discounts thru the year if you sign up for them...:thumbsup:

kakn7294
05-30-2008, 11:47 PM
I've used them in the past and the pics were great. Even when they weren't great (black roller streaks on about 90 of my pics), all I had to do was contact them and they reprinted the bad pics no questions asked and even gave me a bonus. I don't know about the PhotoPass CD.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-31-2008, 11:43 PM
You OWN the pix on your photopass CD so they shouldn't have any problem printing them.
I've used them in the past and the pix were great and the price was very inexpensive too.

tinkerbell04
06-03-2008, 07:56 PM
I use snapfish regularly, and have used the photopass CD with snapfish. I have been very happy with the pics, no complaints about the photo gifts either. :mickey:

Dopey's Girl
06-06-2008, 12:16 PM
I love snapfish, they have good prices on prints, plus if you don't want to wait for them, you can have them printed at your local wallgreens for a bit more $$. I love them and use them all of the time!

RocknBev
06-06-2008, 01:49 PM
I love them! I have used them since 2005 and just got off line ordering more pictures from them...especially now that you can pick up your pictures at a local shop as well. I have been very pleased with the pictures.

tinkgirl07
06-09-2008, 02:14 PM
I love snapfish....the pictures always come out great and they are so cheap! 9 cents a print??!!?? Also you can always do a search for coupon codes and I often get free shipping too! :thumbsup:

The last set of pictures they sent twice, so I got two sets of prints for the price of one. When I e-mailed customer service they told me to keep the second set :cloud9:

The shipping time also seems to be very quick, within a week even for large orders 500+ pictures :mickey:

TinkiTime1989
06-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Thanks for all of the responses! I signed up and got the first 20 prints free and I used CokeRewards points to order the rest. I can't wait to get the pictures so I can start scrapbooking!:D