PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Philharmagic?

irish1967
05-29-2008, 09:01 PM
Can anyone tell me which movies Donald "visits" during Mickey's Philharmagic and the order they occur?

I "think" they are:

Beauty and the Beast
Fantasia
Little Mermaid
Lion King
Aladdin

But am not sure at all!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. The reason I am asking is as part of our countdown, I send an e-mail once a week (and daily once we get much closer) providing details about different attractions. I always include a "trivia question" for a :bar: and I want to ask the above as the trivia question.

Mickey's Philharmagic is my Dad's favorite show in the MK - I really want to ask this question to see if he knows the answer - he saw it 6 times our last visit :mickey: twice with the whole group and once with each grandchild!

brewcrew26
05-29-2008, 09:13 PM
I'm pretty sure you have the right order. Have you tried looking in the theme park category on info central to see if anyone has posted any video of the attraction.

But, what a cute idea of sending an email with trivia to everyone traveling with you! :thumbsup:

Kenny1113
05-29-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm not sure exactly of the order. but Peter Pan :peter: is in there before Aladdin.

joanna71985
05-29-2008, 09:31 PM
Can anyone tell me which movies Donald "visits" during Mickey's Philharmagic and the order they occur?

I "think" they are:

Beauty and the Beast
Fantasia
Little Mermaid
Lion King
Aladdin

But am not sure at all!

Thanks in advance!

The movie scenes are:
Beauty and the Beast (dining scene)
Fantasia (brooms)
Little Mermaid (grotto)
Lion King (I just can't wait to be king)
Aladdin (A whole new world)
Peter Pan

DakotaDisney
05-29-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm not sure exactly of the order. but Peter Pan :peter: is in there before Aladdin.

Correct!

Beauty and the Beast (dining scene)
Fantasia (brooms)
Little Mermaid (grotto)
Lion King (I just can't wait to be king)
Peter Pan (clock, I can fly, title?)
Aladdin (A whole new world)

irish1967
05-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Thanks to everyone! I completely forgot about Peter Pan!

But, what a cute idea of sending an email with trivia to everyone traveling with you! :thumbsup:

Thanks! It is a lot of fun - with the wealth of information available on the 'net, I can usually come up with some new information that is surprising to everyone. (For example, I never knew that the drop in the beginning of POTC is used to bring the boats under the WDW Railroad tracks!)

I started doing the trivia because I didn't think that anyone other than my dad was actually reading my e-mails (they tend to get a little long!) but apparently, they are being read because people are responding to the questions.

Ultimately, the number of :bar: awarded will equal the number in our party so everyone will get one.

like2workout
05-30-2008, 08:40 AM
i didn't know the order, but i agree with your dad - it's one of the best attractions at all of disneyworld!!!

WDWFREAK101
06-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Beauty and The Beast (Be Our Guest)
Fantasia (Brooms)
The Little Mermaid (Part of your world)
The Lion King (Just Can't wait to be King)
Peter Pan (You Can Fly)
Aladdin (A Whole New World)

It is a GREAT show and it is probably the best 11 minutes you will have on the Walt Disney World property!

mickey&missy
06-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Fantasia (Brooms)
Peter Pan (You Can Fly)

It is a GREAT show and it is probably the best 11 minutes you will have on the Walt Disney World property!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's the right order. This is my FAVORITE attraction! I wish I could be watching it right now!

katzctkpt
06-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Fantasia (Brooms)
Peter Pan (You Can Fly)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's the right order. This is my FAVORITE attraction! I wish I could be watching it right now!

This is one of the best and I totally agree its the best 11 minutes of relaxation at WDW.

alilprincessmom99
06-03-2008, 11:12 AM
That is the correct order. Phillharmagic is one of my favorite attractions at WDW.

cinderellagrl
06-03-2008, 03:32 PM
what a neat idea for your travel group! I always get so excited when talking about Disney to the people I am traveling with, and most people seem less then excited after 10 minutes of rambling, it is my dad too, who will continue to listen and the very next day want to hear what else is new, and go over the whole conversation again!

its good to hear that another Daddy/Daughter pair are as excited about disney as my father and I... it is our special thing together

smartinez1
06-05-2008, 07:37 AM
I've been to Disney about 13 times and our trip last September was my FIRST time seeing Philharmagic! I can't believe I missed it before! It is definately my DH's favorite attraction, ever, and he is not a Disney person, but he loves this!

smartinez1
06-05-2008, 07:40 AM
I forgot to add, my boss gave me this hand soap and lotion from Avon for Christmas last year. It's like holiday spice berry or something, let me tell you, it reminds me exactly of the scent of Donald's apple pie! Everytime me and my husband use it, it reminds me of Disney! When we get to the very bottom of the soap, I am going to try and save it and put it away. That way when I get a little "homesick" I can bring it out, smell it and transport myself back to the MK!!

irish1967
06-05-2008, 07:56 AM
Just wanted to tell everyone that my dad answered the question correctly. :mickey:

Thanks for all of your help!