PDA

View Full Version : finger scanner at parks

disneycouple2004
05-29-2008, 06:59 PM
I assume this prevents other people from using your ticket ?..Does it really work ?..Anyone ever try it?...I am sending my niece and nephew on a paid trip to the world soon, and was hoping to let them use our annual passes..but i suppose it won't work..or will it ??
Just wondering....thanks...

ps..yes we have already used them, however they do not expire until Dec 2008.

Ian
05-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Tickets are non-transferrable. Allowing your niece and nephew to use your annual passes would be a violation of Disney policy and potentially result in your passes being revoked.

The finger scans do work and you will have to purchase them their own park admission media as they cannot use your passes.

And just FYI ... INTERCOT seriously frowns on posts advocating or expressing an interest in violating Disney policy. You may want to re-read the Terms of Service (http://www.intercot.com/disclaimer/boards.asp) you agreed to when registering before posting again.

JPL
05-29-2008, 07:05 PM
This will not work and simply should not be done. We do not promote getting around or breaking the rules here on Intercot. But with the Biometrics it will not allow them access to the parks. I would suggest purchasing the appropiate ticket media for their stay. Also if they are caught they can be banned from the parks and your passes revoked.