PDA

View Full Version : What is included?

Mrs Bus Driver
05-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Was thinking about making reservations for Calif Grill. Will be using DDP, since it takes 2ts what's included?

Seasonscraps
05-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Entree, dessert and non alcoholic beverage.

It counts as 2 TS because it's a signature restaurant with a higher scale menu.

dolphinmickey9170
05-29-2008, 07:05 PM
If you are concerned about the use of 2TS credits, here is a suggestion. My friends just did this and it went very smoothly -

Order an appetizer, such as a flat bread or sushi (to be paid for OOP), then order one entree that you can share (they ordered the filet and the server had the chef split the dish onto two plates, then order a dessert to share. The only thing you have to worry about is the appetizer, one extra beverage and the tip. This worked out very well and the staff are very accomodating to your needs.

Mrs Bus Driver
05-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have changed my mind again. I am happy to announce my reservations
1. Tony's
2. Fifty's Prime Time
3. Ohana's
4. Rose & Crown :fworks:
5. Broma's
6. Raglain Rd

(:oops:I might have misspelled some of these) I think I did pretty well for our tastes. Thanks to everyone on the boards. I was able to do a lot of research (sometimes to much:bang:). Thought about doing a dinner show but couldn't get what I wanted (waited to long) so I'll do it next time. :mickey: Thanks Again