PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef Dress Code

TinkiTime1989
05-29-2008, 03:21 PM
What is the dress code for Coral Reef? We have a dinner ADR for August for the first time and are curious as to what we will need to wear. I'm assuming that since it is in EPCOT dress is somewhat casual but I wanted to double check. Thanks!

SBETigg
05-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Theme park attire is acceptable for Coral Reef. Anything you would normally wear to the park, you can wear to any of the Epcot restaurants, with the possible exception of Bistro de Paris.

jonahbear2006
05-29-2008, 03:25 PM
This is a casual dress. We went in, in tank tops and short shorts and no one said anything to us. I think anything that is ok for the theme park, is ok for this restaurant.

big blue and hairy
05-29-2008, 05:40 PM
The dress code is....you have to be dressed :blush:

:sulley:

droopy d.
05-29-2008, 07:12 PM
We always wear shorts, shirt and my family has on sandals.

Natazu
05-29-2008, 09:01 PM
I like to dress like a fish and stand in front of the tank to see if anyone takes pictures of me.

TinkiTime1989
05-29-2008, 09:08 PM
The dress code is....you have to be dressed :blush:

:sulley:

I like to dress like a fish and stand in front of the tank to see if anyone takes pictures of me.

Thanks everybody! So lets see if I can get this right, we have to be dressed (I think we can cover that) and Jym suggests fish costumes. That could make for a very interesting dinner....lol.:nemo:

#1donaldfan
05-30-2008, 10:18 AM

wouldn't your costume make it hard to ride Soarin and MS ??? :thedolls:

What if the CM's tried to put you back into the tank ??? :cool:

Actually, everyone covered the dress code, just remember to bring a hefty appetite......we love seafood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mickey: