PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP - what do you think?

GabbyJacobsmom
05-29-2008, 02:08 PM
We are going back to WDW in December and we are thinking of attending the Dec 9th MVMCP. We went to the P&PP in April and LOVED it.

How does it compare ride/line wise? What SPECIAL events happen that the kids (11 & 4) might enjoy? Is it worth the extra $ like P&PP?

You opinions are great and appreciated!

Thank you!

RockinRollerMom
05-29-2008, 03:02 PM
I have never done P&PP, but did do MVMCP last year and loved it. I really do think that you must do it at least once! It is so magical to see it "snowing" on Main St. Of course there are the characters dressed up in their Holiday outfits. There are special shows through out the park. We didn't make it to any of them but I have heard that they are good. The lines were minimal. We rode everything that we wanted to with almost no wait. The fire works are great. My favorite part was definetly the Christmas parade. It was the best parade I have ever seen at disney. I highly reccomend it.

Gator
05-29-2008, 09:09 PM
My family did it last time we went, and our 1yo DD did alright. It has lots of shows, parades, fireworks, cookies, and characters. Your kids are just the right age to be able to stay up and take advantage of it. For us, once we've done it, we've done it. I won't take 2 toddlers to it this year.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-31-2008, 12:50 AM
The parade alone made this a must do for us. It was fantastic. The lines weren't very long at all. If I remember right we went on a Thursday night.