PDA

View Full Version : CRT @ 8:10 am

SCbelle
05-28-2008, 06:07 PM
We have secured a CRT bfst before park opening and I was just wondering how you go about getting into the park at that time. Do you just go to the main gate or is there a special entrance?:confused:

Also, can someone tell me how long this meal takes? I'd like to know if we will be out of the castle in time to see the park opening festivities from the inside.

Thanks!:)

TheRustyScupper
05-28-2008, 08:35 PM
1) You can take a bus with no problem.
2) Be at the bus stop by 7:15am.
3) The meal takes about 1-hr, or so.
4) Unless you really rush through it and shovel the food.
5) For the price of CRT, I don't see rushing the meal.
6) I doubt you can see the 9:00am ceremony.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-28-2008, 09:49 PM
For the CRT (and the Crystal Palace) breakfast, you go the main gate, and one of the "lanes" will be open for guests with breakfast reservations.

One time, we were asked for our confirmation number, the other 2 times we were just asked "do you have reservations for breakfast". You still have to do the bag check, and scan your ticket, so give yourself enough time to do all that, and still be able to take some pics of a near empty Main Street and Castle.

The breakfast takes at least an hour, you'll have the picture with Cinderella before you get to the dining room as well! I think we were done by 9:15, with an 8:05 ADR. I don't think you'll make it back to the front of the park for 9am.