PDA

View Full Version : 1st time on Property

GabbyJacobsmom
05-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Not sure if this is the correct forum or not, couldn't figure out if should post here or Vacation Planning.

My family is hopefully booking our 1st on property trip tomorrow as we typically stay off-site. Happened to get a pin#, so why not take advantage of it, right? Even though we just got back in April. We will be staying in CBR (have heard a lot of mixed reviews, but why not try it for myself)

My question to all you fantastic people out there is, since we are staying on property what is the chance of getting a pin# or discount for our next trip I am planning for November 2009? The november 2009 trip will be a grand gatherings and hoping to save some extra $ on our rooms.

I have read about a "bounce back" program, what is it and how does it work?

Thank you for your time!

Stefani

Taja
05-28-2008, 02:23 PM
Pin number--I have no idea. I've visited WDW 8 times since 2003 and never received one!

The bounce back program is an offer for a future WDW visit made while you are visiting an official WDW resrort and must be accepted while still checked into your resort. It can vary--a discount at the same class of resort or a different level of resort; it may encompass specific dates or specific package (i.e., free dining). It depends on Disney's goals at the time--when they need to fill rooms, do they need additional dining revenue, etc.

Edited to add:

A bounce back offer isn't always available when you're visiting WDW. Don't be disappointed if you don't receive one.

cal5755
05-29-2008, 09:20 AM
A bounce back offer isn't always available when you're visiting WDW. Don't be disappointed if you don't receive one.

Make sure you ask at the front desk if there is one available during your stay....we never received a paper or anything about the bounce back last year when we stayed in September... had it not been for intercot I would have never known about the bounce back offer.

I also suggest you contact MJ....... they are really great about finding the best deal and they have been very helpful with our GG !!

GabbyJacobsmom
05-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Thank you for the suggestion - I am working with Denise at MJ - she has been great as this is our 1st on property and I have been asking tons of questions. I will ask when we check out, thanks for the information :mickey:

Stefani

#1donaldfan
05-30-2008, 10:03 AM
Pin #'s are randomly sent out....we rec'd one this year but were unable to use it, as the fam wanted a late December trip, which wasn't covered in the pin's time frames....I used a code years n years ago found on another site, it saved us several hundred.....but for all the trips in between have been totally OOP.....I don't know much more about the bounce back program, than what was listed above, it may be only for one year.....I'm sure it's all related to attendance stats......have fun staying on property, once on property, you'll never want anything else !!!!!:mickey:

Rich Mc
06-04-2008, 10:15 AM
You will love on-site lodging. The magic of WDW is evident in every on site resort.

katzctkpt
06-04-2008, 10:29 AM
Once you've stayed on property you'll never want to stay off again. The pin's are at random and we got one this year and last but couldn't use either because it wasn't during the time frame we were going. You'll have a good time and I'm sure CBR will be to your liking.

KAJUNKING
06-04-2008, 11:47 AM
ive been off site and on site, two completely different experiences, once you stay on site and are completely imersed in disney you will never want to stay off site again!

Tink#64
06-06-2008, 10:51 PM
We've received 2 different offers over the last 6 years & not been able to take advantage of either! I know the first was from WDW, the 2nd may have been something offered through our Chase Disney Visa.

We had to stay off property for the first few days of our trip this year, due to planning a spur of the moment trip for Spring Break. The hotel was nice, but I didn't feel like our Disney vacation began until we checked in at Pop! :cloud9:

For me, there is simply no comparison, no matter how nice the accomadations, if it's not on WDW property, it doesn't have the Disney magic! :tink:

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-07-2008, 09:28 AM
ive been off site and on site, two completely different experiences, once you stay on site and are completely imersed in disney you will never want to stay off site again!

I completely agree! There is nothing like staying on Disney property and being surrounded by the magic the entire time.

beksy
06-07-2008, 07:31 PM
I agree. Last trip was our first time staying on property (we stayed at CBR and loved the atmosphere!) and we will never be able to go back to staying off property! Just too much magic and advantages to staying at Disney! :cloud9: