PDA

View Full Version : WDW Wedding Band engraving help!

Capt. Sparrow
05-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Hi -

My fiancee and I were engaged at Cinderella's Royal Table back in December. We have recently purchased our wedding bands and our looking to get something WDW related engraved on the inside of each, a reminder of that magical day. Does anybody have any suggestions of something that we might want to engrave?

Thanks for the help!

Madame Leona
05-28-2008, 02:02 PM
It sounds simple but what about just engraving CRT and the date. Not everyone knows what CRT stands for so it would be something private and special for the two of you.

KineGirl
05-28-2008, 02:14 PM
Ive heard of ppl having..

To infinity.. and beyond (Toy Story/Buzz)

and

Theres a great big beautiful tomorrow (CoP)

so this is love (Cinderella)

actually alot of the lines from "so this is love" would work...

"So this is love, Mmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine
My heart has wings, Mmmmmm
And I can fly
I'll touch ev'ry star in the sky
So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of
Mmmmmm
Mmmmmm
So this is love"

A whole new world (Aladdin)

Thats all I can think of! Congrats! I got engaged at the castle too - its a special place!

tmosier
05-28-2008, 10:52 PM
How about "... and they lived happily ever after."

elmjimmlm
05-29-2008, 09:52 AM
What about the date of your marriage and Our Fairytale Begins...?

brewcrew26
05-29-2008, 09:45 PM
I didn't have enough room on my band to do it, but your jeweler should be able to make a little Mickey silhouette engraving if you don't want to do a quote.

DisneyDog
06-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Not sure how much they could write, but how about "a dream is a wish your heart makes."

Capt. Sparrow
06-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks all! These are all really great ideas! I went from not having anything to write, to now having a ton! Keep the ideas coming!:mickey:

OhToodles!
06-04-2008, 12:56 PM
KineGirl Ive heard of ppl having..

To infinity.. and beyond (Toy Story/Buzz)

I don't have any other options, but wanted to say the above is what my husband and I have engraved in our bands. He has 'to inifity' and I have 'and beyond'. They did mis-spell infinity in his ring - they spelled it infiniti, like the car.

mickeys_princess_mom
06-04-2008, 01:02 PM
How about "... and they lived happily ever after."

Congratulations! Was going to try my hand at this, something about Wishes or "The Dreams That You Wish Will Come True" and the date...., but this one is hard to beat--I love it!

JMTStone
06-04-2008, 01:20 PM
My sister and her husband have "twitterpated" (from Bambi)

I just LOVE "and they lived happily ever after"!!!!!

tmosier
06-04-2008, 04:16 PM
I love the previous idea of splitting whatever the saying is between the two rings. Very romantic!

tmosier
06-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Thanks all! These are all really great ideas! I went from not having anything to write, to now having a ton! Keep the ideas coming!:mickey:

Can't wait to hear what you've decided!