PDA

View Full Version : How many Entrances are there to the parks?

Silver_Surfer
05-28-2008, 02:53 AM
Were staying at Annabellas on Katella. The Hotel is
1.5 miles away from Disneyland but on the maps it looks to be right around the edges of the park. Is there a quick way(Walking dist.) to the park or should I just plan on driving there? I never entered the park other than from Harbor blvd.:beer:

NotaGeek
05-28-2008, 03:35 AM
There is only 1 main entrance to both DLR and DCA, and that's the main ticket entrance off the Esplanade. You can get there from either Harbor Blvd. or by the DTD Entrance. You can walk from Katella and get to the DTD from Disneyland Drive, or you can take Anaheim Resort Shuttle (http://www.rideart.org/index.html) to the main entrance.

The only other way to get into the park would be by using the Monorail Entrance at DTD or for guests of the DLR there is an entrance to DCA through the GCH (non guests can use this entrance if you eat at the restaurant, but depending on the CM at the turnstile I have seen people get turned away without a Hotel Key or charge slip).

It would probably take you longer to park your car then to walk to the resort.

Silver_Surfer
05-29-2008, 01:00 AM
Thanks, that was the kinda answer I was looking for!:thumbsup:

NotaGeek
05-29-2008, 01:59 AM
No problem, have a wonderful time at Disneyland! :balloon:

Marla
05-29-2008, 12:04 PM
Hi Silver_Surfer, remember me from the old "West Side of Intercot"? I was Tinkcollector over there. Nice to see West-Siders still around. From the Anabella you can have a little shorter of a walk to the park, than you might think. You can cross at the light on Katella and Disneyland Drive. (Be careful in the morning traffic has the sun in there eyes.) Then walk thru the lobby of the GCH and out into DTD. This will bring you out inbetween Club Libby Lu and Sephora (Spelling?). Then you just walk down past La Brea Bakery into the security check point and into the Esplanade. Have a great time, and let us know what you think of the Annabella.:tink:

MegaDisney
05-29-2008, 04:30 PM
There is also a South entrance to the resort across the street from the Convention Center.

Silver_Surfer
06-01-2008, 05:05 AM
Thanks guys!
Marla, Hi!. Yes I do remember the old site. I do see some of the old names here. The name I have not seen yet is "Doombuggy Dude"(Spelling) is he still here?

Melanie
06-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks guys!
Marla, Hi!. Yes I do remember the old site. I do see some of the old names here. The name I have not seen yet is "Doombuggy Dude"(Spelling) is he still here?

He's here, just stays busy with his real job at the Happiest Place on Earth. He stops by with his wisdom when he can! :thumbsup:

Silver_Surfer
06-02-2008, 01:06 AM
He's here, just stays busy with his real job at the Happiest Place on Earth. He stops by with his wisdom when he can! :thumbsup:

Melanears, Glade to here it!

Off topic(Sorry) couldn't help but seen your location. Went to Okinawa and Osaka in 06. Got to Universal Studios(Disney way to far:() Hopefully next time. One last thing. Tell your Husband Thank You for his Service!:thumbsup: