PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Ohana

laurenC325
05-27-2008, 08:08 PM
We have dinner reservations at ohana for 7:10 the first night we are there. How long does it take to get there from Pop Century? We will probably be somewhat dressed up as we are planning to go out after. :beer: What is the best way to get there without a car?

Tinksalot
05-27-2008, 08:12 PM
WE usually take the bus to Magic Kingdom and then the monorail to Poly. Someone else may know of a quicker way. ?

RockinRollerMom
05-27-2008, 08:17 PM
WE usually take the bus to Magic Kingdom and then the monorail to Poly. Someone else may know of a quicker way. ?

Taking the bus to MK than the monorail to the Poly would be my suggestion too. If you are crunched for time you could always take a cab. You could also take the bus to MK than the boat to the Poly. The monorail is faster than the boat, but I find the boat ride to be a lot of fun.

KylesMom
05-27-2008, 08:20 PM
I would say that Tinksalot has the best solution. You're going to want to give yourself an hour to get to Ohana from the Poly if you're dependent on buses - and this is the most logical way, unless you cab it. This might not be a bad suggestion also if you're dressed up, though.

You'll take a bus to the MK entrance, then go to the monorail for the express service which makes stops at the Contemporary and then the Poly. :mickey: Have a good time, cousin!

laurenC325
05-27-2008, 08:41 PM
Thanks I think we are going to do the monorail!

KylesMom
05-27-2008, 09:20 PM
One suggestion, Lauren - walking from the bus stop to the monorail, then from the monorail to the restaurant, then out where you're going can make the piggies go mad, especially if you're going dancing . . . make sure all the ladies wear sensible shoes! :D

laurenC325
05-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Kyle's mom thanks for the tip! I'm often known for wearing cute but very impractical shoes. I do not want my feet sore for the next day at the parks. This is why :rocks:

KylesMom
05-27-2008, 10:02 PM
My pleasure. Be sure to get a LapuLapu at the Poly bar while you're waiting to be seated, since you're not driving! :D:thumbsup::mickey: