PDA

View Full Version : Magic in the Kingdom!!

mickeys_princess_mom
05-27-2008, 02:31 PM
The Magic is alive and well at WDW!! Our first day there (two weeks ago), we were lining up to get my new AP outside the Magic Kingdom, when a total stranger walked up in a yellow, wide-brimmed straw hat, asked where we were from, and GAVE us a one-day pass, cause somebody in her group didn't show up!!
We were cautious, shocked, and amazed. She just told us to enjoy, smiled, and walked away!
Then, while we were at lunch at Columbia House, a tired- looking mom with some tired- looking kids handed the two of us two Dreampasses that she had barely used! Fastpasses to tons of stuff! What a day!!
Dream Team found us later in Epcot at Imagination, and handed us the Year of A Million Dreams Ears! "Right place at the right time," she said.... Had a BALL on our trip, and the Pirate and Princess Party was the BEST!!!!!!!! Get your tickets if you haven't!!!

KAT1811
05-27-2008, 04:27 PM
That is great!!! Glad to see that there are still some great people out there. It always seems to me that they congregate at WDW, we always meet some really nice and thoughtful people while on vacation. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip!!!

Maybe we'll bump into you at the GF in November! ;)

Young@Heart
05-27-2008, 08:02 PM
That's wonderful! I wish they were having a party when we're there in Aug. :(
I'm sure we'll find enough magic even w/out the party. :mickey:

disneymom2000
05-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Heck - you should have bought a lottery that day. You were on a roll and had lots of pixie dust flying all around you.:cool:

brogan54
05-28-2008, 06:53 PM
i agree you really needed to buy a lotto ticket with the day you had. congrats!!!:number1:

IloveDisney71
05-28-2008, 08:14 PM
That is awesome - Congrats!
It just goes to show that guests can help spread the magic too. :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
05-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Wow! Awesome! You were surrounded by good energy on that day!!