PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party

tinkwest
05-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Annual Passholders ~~ Purchase Advance Tickets for Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party :mpumpkin:

The DisneylandŽ Resort's popular Halloween party is coming back for 2008 with a new name — Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party — and Annual Passholders can take advantage of a special opportunity to purchase advance tickets. Plus, save with discounted prices on select dates! :pumpkin:

:ghost: This "spirited" event at Disney's California AdventureŽ Park includes:

* Amazing attractions to get you spinning, looping and free-falling.
* Lively music to boogie your bones.
* Trick-or-Treat for candy at treat stations.
* Fun crafts and activities for some family fun.
* A nightly Character cavalcade.
* Enjoy an unforgettable evening of Disney Halloween fun for everyone!
* Complimentary parking for one vehicle at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure — larger vehicles may require an additional fee.

Passholder Discount Available for Event Dates
October 3 SOLD OUT, 16 SOLD OUT, 22, 23 SOLD OUT, 28, 29

Passholder Discount Not Available for Event Dates
October 10 SOLD OUT, 17 SOLD OUT, 24 SOLD OUT, 30 SOLD OUT

Only Day of Event Tickets Available on Event Date
October 31 SOLD OUT

Event Times
Monday to Thursday — 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Friday to Sunday — 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.

Ticket Prices
Passholder Advance Ticket: $25 — Only Available on Select Dates
General Advance Ticket: $29
Day Of Event Ticket: $37
Ages Two and Under: No Charge

Buy your tickets now and print at home (https://tickets.disney.go.com/buy/TicketTrans?storeID=DLR&productGroupID=DLR_PG_SO_MTTP&moreInfo=1&category=DLR_SP_OFRS&tokens=FNEPzvYf6vb0YcQamNNah4upbF9Omx73UA6jasujblG ji%2FJ0pfPkrWNdme4AbWuwFK%2FckUtzZTSZiBcOjptitTDDD Jx2gLbkWWb%2F48p0koYXGytnmYAhGjS%2BZIFHqRv%2FCaOgM UtI57s9OO3Sz6uTOsLS5ati7ok%2F%2B95b%2Br9g%2FxQYDid mwOeYDtSEg93Q9ZrWUplIX9yP%2B9ucTkgYXVcoUwn18jqqqTm tFA13mSJrSZBsS19wpZzctHrlT6llO2Rmlw6nPFxVcd9Ksv5D2 lFgFX6FEr0XoF%2FfwZ9mGkujnKQkc96XLK0shINLXdRpV9xBq K41efrhbHACVke0QLlTbJPKXxBQz9MLnF78rQ9F7cmOQQTNPeJ J9uWKzYOAlSbWM%2FG5XfXJcNN9hJrmpF7JeWoBa6u0q4N9ph7 aQUviiudayFYnqRlbWXzL9J7l21gkMV7n5Og6YkA%2B0MJyk9f HO0FtvoZXATiaLamn3s%2FoRSQ7RWH949doqpJeI1nck%2FiXb m9o8p5Yjw7ANa6vkGOOUtCLzugiwaEy4nZefApnRvO7BUTUwgn M0tl2aUDM3AwKBNJVeMWqPtw3S2jSDA5MidLU4NFQBbbe1qtj5 SOtOl22bGAu9poqSu3YizQ%2FOmFFfN%2FrNIgXkplUHJC%2B8 u0B%2F45OhuEZyZhQ%2FXDouzDz9xNRxCWe52nHfGf2xX2QK69 d%2FQM%2BBVmIxNSLf5Mcx%2FuihZSJYQv8BuH3KO5txEHa8FI g1OhIbRZoPA%3D%3D) — or call (714) 781-4400†.

Costume Information

All event attendees — including adults — may dress in their favorite Halloween costume and must follow these and other guidelines as determined solely by Disney:

* Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
* Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
* Guests that dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
* Costumes should not drag on the ground.
* Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
* Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
* Guests of all ages may only wear costumes to the Mickey's Halloween Treat event to which they have valid tickets. During normal Park operating hours, costumes are only permitted for Guests ages 9 and younger.

Guests that do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards.

* Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Offer may not be combined with any other ticket offer, discount, or promotion. All offers, events, tickets, age ranges, services, attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Ticket products, price and entitlements available online may be different than the box office.

Savings available until one day prior to event date and are based on day of event prices. Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last. Advance purchase savings available with valid Annual Passport for specified event nights only and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Online purchases unavailable on day of event. Limit eight (8) tickets per Annual Passholder, per event date. Each ticket is valid for admission to the event and parking for one (1) vehicle (larger vehicles may require an additional fee) on the specified event date. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Tickets are not valid for Theme Park admission prior to the hours of the event. All costumes must adhere to any guidelines as determined solely by Disney. Please choose costumes that are not obstructive, offensive, or violent. Guests' eyes must be visible at all times. Offer and event information and activities are subject to restrictions and change without notice

NotaGeek
05-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the info Linda! I am so excited to be able to go to this in October!

Melanie
05-28-2008, 08:53 PM
:mpumpkin: :witch: :mpumpkin:

Thanks for the info, Linda! :thumbsup:

Marla
06-15-2008, 01:18 PM
:woohoo::party2:I have my ticket!:party2::woohoo::tink:

Goofy24Fan
07-19-2008, 12:52 AM
I'm visiting in October and it looks like the only day we could go is on Friday October 4th. How hard do you think it would be to get tickets when they go on sale to the public?
That would also be our only day to see fireworks or fantasmic if it's showing. What would you recommend with a 8yr old girl and 17 yr old teen boy? I am a Halloween fanatic, so I am leaning toward the party!!

tinkwest
07-19-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm visiting in October and it looks like the only day we could go is on Friday October 4th. How hard do you think it would be to get tickets when they go on sale to the public?
That would also be our only day to see fireworks or fantasmic if it's showing. What would you recommend with a 8yr old girl and 17 yr old teen boy? I am a Halloween fanatic, so I am leaning toward the party!!

Sounds like family vote time. Definitely don't plan on doing them all in one day!!!

I believe Trick-or-Treat Party tickets go on sale beginning August 1st. I would recommend making your decision by then and reserving your spot that day if you choose the party. Especially since you only have the one option (Friday 10/03). So far I don't see any days being sold out, but they do go quickly once the offer is open to everyone.

Aisling
07-20-2008, 03:32 PM
I asked my kids - 17 and 10 what they thought and both recommended Fanstasmic! instead of the trick or treat party. Both parks decorate for Halloween so you don't miss out on that. The trick or treat party is mostly finding where the candy lines are, getting candy and moving on. There are some crafts to make and entertainment, but my 10 year-old thought the crafts were better for younger kids (6 and under) and neither were particularly interested in the entertainment. But both kids loved Fantasmic! and the fireworks. I took them two years in a row and this year they didn't want to go, so we're skipping the party this year. :(

Goofy24Fan
07-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Thanks! That info really helps. :thumbsup:

sleepingbooty
09-09-2008, 09:08 PM
This might seem like a dumb question - but is the party also going to be happening the weekend of September 26th- 28th? I know those dates aren't listed here, but looking at the official Disneyland website, when you click on the tab for "Halloweentime at Disneyland" there is a banner at the that says September 26 - November 2nd. So, what is that referring to? Just the fact that the park will be decorated during that time frame? I don't want to show up on the 26th and have to leave the park at 6:30 due to the party.

NotaGeek
09-09-2008, 09:48 PM
This might seem like a dumb question - but is the party also going to be happening the weekend of September 26th- 28th? I know those dates aren't listed here, but looking at the official Disneyland website, when you click on the tab for "Halloweentime at Disneyland" there is a banner at the that says September 26 - November 2nd. So, what is that referring to? Just the fact that the park will be decorated during that time frame? I don't want to show up on the 26th and have to leave the park at 6:30 due to the party.

The part is at DCA, so Disneyland will be open regular operating hours even if the part is going on.

MegaDisney
09-09-2008, 11:08 PM
The part is at DCA, so Disneyland will be open regular operating hours even if the part is going on.

The Y key broken on your keyboard Michael? ;)

tinkwest
09-09-2008, 11:32 PM
... looking at the official Disneyland website, when you click on the tab for "Halloweentime at Disneyland" there is a banner at the that says September 26 - November 2nd. So, what is that referring to? Just the fact that the park will be decorated during that time frame?

Yes. Referring to the decorations and activities occurring at Disneyland during that time. The actual Trick-or-Treat Party is a separate priced event going on at DCA.

sleepingbooty
09-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Okay, thanks. I didn't even notice it was at DCA - I assumed it was at Disneyland, since it's East Coast equivalent is at the Magic Kingdom.

tinkwest
09-22-2008, 10:49 PM
October 3, 10, 17, 24, & 31 now sold out.

tinkwest
10-19-2008, 10:31 AM
October 22, 28, & 29 are the only dates with Advance Purchase tickets still available.