PDA

View Full Version : Adr"s Done!! Happy Day!!

SCbelle
05-27-2008, 07:49 AM
Just finished making my ADR'rs and got EVERYTHING we wanted!!:cloud9:

CRT bfst BEFORE park opening!
Boma
Thanksgiving "Spirit of Aloha" Tier 1 seats!

Can we say HAPPY DANCE!!:woohoo:

Did not get her name, but the CM was VERY Helpful even when I goofed on a date.

Now I can BREATH again and focus on attractions!:thumbsup:

Thanks SOOOO Much for all your patience and help the last few days!! :grouphug:

BigRedDad
05-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Good for you!!! We just got our ADRs done yesterday leading up to Thanksgiving day. Have a great time.

mouseketeer mom
05-27-2008, 02:52 PM
We just finished ours too for Thanksgiving week! You are doing the same thing we did last year..Luau on turkey day with Tier one seats!! It was a terrific Thanksgiving choice. They put a hawaiian twist on the traditional Thanksgiving meal...YUM!
Now this year we are jumping into the madness instead with a LTT adr on Thanksgiving day!
Enjoy your trip!

Young@Heart
05-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Great ADR's! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :pilgram:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
05-27-2008, 08:54 PM
My husband and I make our ADR'S tomorrow at 7am. Our trip is November 24th thru December 5th...It will be nice to finally have them done.:mickey:

tinksmom02
05-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Congrats on your ADR's! I know you've been stressing about them--I'm glad you got everything you wanted!

"SULLEY "RULES!!
05-28-2008, 07:55 PM
:turkey::santa:Well, our ADR'S were made this morning. Yeah!!!!! My husband and I got what we wanted. Now we have 180 days til our magical trip arrives. Nov.24th thru Dec.5th:stitch2::sulley:

IloveDisney71
05-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Congrats! I know how it feels to finally have that part of the planning finished. Have fun planning the rest of your trip and of course have FUN when you finally get there.:mickey:

Try the butternut squash soup, Zebra domes, and the pineapple upside down cheesecake at Boma's. YUM!!! Make sure you go hungry!

"SULLEY "RULES!!
05-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Congrats! I know how it feels to finally have that part of the planning finished. Have fun planning the rest of your trip and of course have FUN when you finally get there.:mickey:

Try the butternut squash soup, Zebra domes, and the pineapple upside down cheesecake at Boma's. YUM!!! Make sure you go hungry!

My husband and I booked an ADR at Bomas. This is our second time going there. We love the atmosphere and all of the delicious foods they have. The zebra domes are amazing. But we love their soups. Cant wait!! I'm making myself hungry. 180 days to go....:thumbsup:

cal5755
05-28-2008, 08:57 PM
ok you guys are making me hungry here!! pineapple upside down cheesecake sounds sooo good!!

Congrats on your ADR's... I am glad you got all you wanted... hope your thanksgiving vacation is spectacular :mickey:

longing4magic
05-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Just made our ADRs for Nov.26-Dec. 5. I have one day that my family of 5 has to sit at two separate tables, but I was able to get everything we wanted too. Waiting,with my fingers crossed, to hear from my cousin who will be there at the same time. She is making our Thanksgiving day ADR so we can all eat together. That will be a party of 10.