PDA

View Full Version : Waiting to travel to Disney advice from a 10 year old!

McGoofy
05-27-2008, 12:31 AM
I'm getting too excited here! We are leaving Wednesday morning to drive to WDW. However, I have to work a 12 hour night shift tonight and Tuesday night. When I get home from work Wednesday morning, we can leave. Tonight I called my DS10 to tell him good night before he went to bed. He gave me the cutest advice. We were talking about how we just have one more day plus a few hours to wait until we go to WDW. I told him I couldn't wait until I get off of work tomorrow. He said, "Mom, just have lots of fun at work because you know time flies when you are having fun!":mickey:

KineGirl
05-27-2008, 12:53 AM
Well ...

he IS right ;) What a smart kid :mickey:

I just know you guys are going to have an amazing (& relaxing) time!

Dont forget to come back and tell us all about it!!

:wave:

cal5755
05-27-2008, 01:12 AM
That is just too cute!! My DS would have probably told me to call off so we could leave earlier lol.

Have a super MAGICAL trip!!:mickey:

disneymom15
05-27-2008, 09:09 AM
How cute is that and also true.

TBY2225
05-27-2008, 09:33 AM
Tara,

That is so cute, but true! Tell him I will try to remember that myself today at work! :thumbsup:

Emme&TeddysMommy
05-27-2008, 10:19 AM
He sounds like a smart kid who know's how to have fun. Don't you wish we could all think/be a child again. Have a great trip and have fun!!!!

Diznee4Me
05-27-2008, 11:46 AM
Have a great trip. Say hello from South Carolina from me!:D

McGoofy
05-28-2008, 05:26 AM
That is just too cute!! My DS would have probably told me to call off so we could leave earlier lol.

Have a super MAGICAL trip!!:mickey:

Oh believe me...he did ask "are you sure you have to work?" Then when I told him that's how Disney gets paid for, he quit asking. Now I have to say, the thought of calling out did cross my mind a couple of times.:secret: Then I was secretly hoping that we would be overstaffed, and I would be the one to get called off. But alas, overstaffing is never a problem. Now it is 5am, and here I sit. Only a couple more hours to go!

Tara,

That is so cute, but true! Tell him I will try to remember that myself today at work! :thumbsup:

I think that is a good motto to live by for anybody that has to go to work!:thumbsup:

Have a great trip. Say hello from South Carolina from me!:D

Can do! I will be glad to send greetings to the Mouse from my fellow South Carolinian! I will have free internet while we are at the OKW DVC, so look for some live mini reports from me that I hope to post on intercot during the next week.

You all have a good week...but don't have too much fun at work because I don't want time to fly while I am at Disney!!!:D

hoop de do
05-28-2008, 08:05 AM
You know what they say - "from the mouths of babes". Have a great vaca. :thumbsup::thumbsup: