PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House Character Meal

mouseaddict
05-26-2008, 11:24 AM
We were thinking of adding this on our AK morning and I was wondering how the food is. I know the previous Donald breakfast was iffy..but it looks like the menu has changed a little so I wondered if the quality had improved. THanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Yes, yes and yes!

We loved the Tusker House breakfast, it is night and day different from the old Donald's breakfast (which we REALLY didn't like).

The food was good...hot, fresh and tons of choices. The character interaction was also much improved. We greatly enjoyed our meal.

mouseaddict
05-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Thank you so much for the input..now to see if we can get a ressie!

SurferStitch
05-26-2008, 09:34 PM
Donald's Safari Breakfast is our favorite (for food) on property ('Ohana is my favorite because of Stitch).

The food selection and quality is excellent. It's a must-do for every trip!!

I love those cheese blintzes!!!

Magic Smiles
05-27-2008, 07:10 AM
We had a breakfast character meal. Character interaction was great.
Food was HORRIBLE!!!!!! Take a salt shaker and just eat the salt ....pretty much the same taste. Actually our waiter was also terrible. Must have waited at leat 15 minutes for a cup of coffee, which was also only lukewarm. He spend most of his time in hiding.

DDuck66
05-27-2008, 10:40 AM
We did this for breakfast on our last trip and the buffet was one of the better ones that we ate at. Each type of food has a different section, which helps keeping the area clean, and the food fresh and full.

Hayden's Dad
05-28-2008, 10:27 AM
This is one of our MUST DOs you should definatly do it. Have Fun :mickey:

Fryguy
05-28-2008, 10:38 AM
We did this one last year as well and loved it. We have already booked it for our vacation in December.

The food was good and the characters where great! The service was also very entertaining. He went out of his way to make all the kids feel good.