PDA

View Full Version : Photos with Character Dining?

limegreenmonorail
05-25-2008, 02:27 PM
Just wondering, which character meals do they take your picture before the meal, and then they bring it to your table and you can buy it before you leave the restaurant? I know they do at Chef Mickey's and Ohana, but we're eating at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner one night, and Tusker House for breakfast during this trip...can we buy photos at either of these meals?

ldc12377
05-25-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm not sure about Tusker House but I know that they don't take pictures at Liberty Tree. I think they did take pictures at the old character breakfast at AK so I would assume they do at the Tusker House breakfast but I'm not sure and you know what they saying about assuming things...LOL

Kairi_7378
05-25-2008, 05:10 PM
I think they do this at Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table, and at Asherkus Princess Meals.

Speedy1998
05-25-2008, 08:37 PM
I think they do this at Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table, and at Asherkus Princess Meals.

Add Ohana to that list.

gerald72
05-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Cinderella's Royal Table
Akershus Princess Storybook
Donald's Safari Breakfast
Chef Mickey's
Ohana

Dinner Shows:
Spirit of Aloha
Mickey's Backyard Barbecue
Hoop Dee Do Revue

Jared
05-26-2008, 01:36 PM
I can definitively say you will not have your picture taken at Liberty Tree Tavern. It's probably my favorite character meal in Disney, though, so don't let that deter you from going.

:tasty:

catsmommy555
05-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Tusker House breakfast they do.

Nurse Kim
05-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Are these photos of character interaction with the kids? Are they expensive? We are going to Chef Mickey's and Ohana's for our next trip.

GabbyJacobsmom
05-26-2008, 06:21 PM
The photos they supply are just of your family, for instance at Ohana's it was us with the Ohana sign. At Cinderella's Royal Table it was us was with Cinderella. So it depends upon the Character Table Service.

At Liberty Tree Tavern we took pictures of our kids interacting with the characters, as they do not have a photopass photographer. The characters come to your table and take photos and sign autographs. LTT was one of my favorite - the food was great and Goofy was goofy as always!

One a side note, I would love to have photopass photographers at all character meals and with all characters.

Young@Heart
05-26-2008, 10:14 PM
I know the photos at Akershus are now included in the meal. :mickey: It would be nice if they'd do this with all of them.

limegreenmonorail
05-27-2008, 12:51 AM
Awesome! Photos at Tusker House were exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Magic Smiles
05-27-2008, 07:09 AM
Our photos at Tusker House for breakfast were taken outside......no characters in them.
If you purchase the photo, you can then add the photo number to your photopass CD if you end up buying the photopass CD at the end of your trip. If you do not buy the photos at the meal, then no number for your CD either.

Disney Crazy
05-28-2008, 01:54 PM
What about the Cape May Cafe character breakfast? Does anyone know if they take photos?:confused:

brewcrew26
05-29-2008, 09:30 PM
We had great character interaction at LTT for dinner. The dining room was small enough that all the characters made two rounds during our meal. Although Goofy kept running toward the kitchen very fast and I was afraid there may be a collision, but otherwise, we have so many great pix form there. Just beware of the lighting, it's a little dark in the restaurant, so make sure you have a good flash on your camera.

Young@Heart
05-30-2008, 07:27 PM
What about the Cape May Cafe character breakfast? Does anyone know if they take photos?:confused:

They weren't included when we've gone, but they the last time we went was in 2006.

We've always gotten great pics w/ the characters and our own camera, though. :thumbsup: This is our favorite b/fast. Can't wait to go back in Aug!

little disney lovers
05-31-2008, 08:01 AM
So... Are any of the photo's taken at restaurants included with your DDP, or included with your photopass? Which ones? :mickey:

Young@Heart
05-31-2008, 01:22 PM
So... Are any of the photo's taken at restaurants included with your DDP, or included with your photopass? Which ones? :mickey:

From what I understand, just Akershus and CRT. Akershus is one credit p/p and CRT is 2 credits p/p. But both inlude the photo package. :thumbsup:

little disney lovers
06-01-2008, 08:04 AM
We have ADR's for both restaurants in September, Thanks!