PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me what you think?

2 princes and a princess
05-25-2008, 09:16 AM
I will be making ADR's, for our November trip, on Tuesday. We have:
11/23/08 > Liberty Tree Tavern- dinner
11/24/08 > Hollywood and Vine- Fantasmic Pkg
11/25/08 > Chef Mickey- dinner :mickey:
11/26/08 > 1900 Park Fare- dinner
11/27/08 > Crystal Palace-Thanksgiving Dinner :pilgram:
11/28/08 > Ohana- breakfast

The only meal that I am worried about is Ohana. My children are picky. Do they offer cereal or toast for the picky ones? :confused: Or should I choose another breakfast like the Donald Duck breakfast?

pdrlkr
05-25-2008, 10:29 AM
I think you made great choices! :thumbsup: :mickey:

2Princesses4Us
05-25-2008, 10:35 AM
I will be making ADR's, for our November trip, on Tuesday. We have:
11/23/08 > Liberty Tree Tavern- dinner
11/24/08 > Hollywood and Vine- Fantasmic Pkg
11/25/08 > Chef Mickey- dinner :mickey:
11/26/08 > 1900 Park Fare- dinner
11/27/08 > Crystal Palace-Thanksgiving Dinner :pilgram:
11/28/08 > Ohana- breakfast

The only meal that I am worried about is Ohana. My children are picky. Do they offer cereal or toast for the picky ones? :confused: Or should I choose another breakfast like the Donald Duck breakfast?

We have many of the same choices, and issue about Ohana!

We did Crystal Palace and Park Fare last visit and are doing Hollywood and Vine and Chef Mickeys this visit (in September).

I did have Ohana's reservations (we are staying at Poly) but changed them after two weeks... I was worried about the kids finding something that they would eat. We changed to Tusker House Donald Breakfast in Animal Kingdom.

Good Luck with your choices!
:mickey:

limegreenmonorail
05-25-2008, 10:38 AM
All fabulous choices...I've done every one of those meals, and I love them all. Don't worry about Ohana - the food is normal (and really good!). They have that wonderful pineapple bread, waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, breakfast potatoes, fruit...that's everything I can think of that they bring to the table, but if you're looking for cereal or toast, I'm sure they'll get some for you.

To answer your question, Ohana probably is one of the most limited in regard to food for character breakfasts, although it's plenty of food. If you want a bigger selection, you might want to consider a buffet rather than family-style. Since you're already doing Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace (although those are my favorite breakfasts!), I'll suggest Donald's Safari Breakfast in AK, or Boma, which is probably the best breakfast in the whole world. 1900 Park Fare and Hollywood and Vine also have good breakfast buffets (I know you've already got these booked for dinner, but breakfast and dinner are completely different experiences at these restaurants). Whatever you choose, you'll have a magical breakfast! :mickey:

Cinderelley
05-26-2008, 02:01 AM
It looks great! My only concern would be having Thanksgiving dinner at Crystal Palace (I don't know if it's thanksgiving fare or not) and having the Thanksgiving dinner "food" at your Liberty Tree Tavern dinner. If you think you'll like it twice, then go for it.