PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Disney Store Security Tag

Tinkerkel
05-24-2008, 10:47 PM
DH just bought a pair of shorts at the Disney Store & when we got home the security tag was still attached! We really don't want to drive back down to the store (about 30 miles) to have the tag removed...their mistake, gas is almost $4 a gallon...anybody ever had this happen before? Any suggestions?

sisterdisco
05-25-2008, 06:55 AM
I would call them and explain what happened.
Maybe you can mail them back w/ a copy of your receipt, and they can remove the tag and mail them back to you.
I hate when the security tags get left on! Good Luck.

DestinationWDW
05-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Most security tags require a magnet to uncouple the device although not sure about the Disney store type. Look for a large round magnet with a hole in the center and place a solid magnet under that. Depending on the security tag type put it in the center of the magnet. You should then be able to seperate the security device

katzctkpt
05-28-2008, 11:41 PM
Had that happen. I take it with tag and receipts to the local store in town and have them try removing it with their magnet thingy. If it doesn't work then I take a trip back to the store where I purchased it from. Most stores around here use the same tag/magnet thing.