PDA

View Full Version : Last week of May first week of June

mook3y
05-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Just looking for anyone who has experience using DVC during this time period.

We are traveling with friends and will be booking SSR at 11 months.

Just curious how difficult it is to move to OKW during this time period.

Will be for 2009.

Thanks!!!

SgtTigger
05-24-2008, 08:02 PM
I go every year in the first week of June and it is ok...... I have never had a problem.....
Kids are just getting out of school so it is not packed to bad....... Just remember it will be hot... and the afternoon storms will happen.....

:cop: :tigger:

MinnieMommie
05-25-2008, 07:40 PM
I agree that the 1st week of June is not packed yet. We booked at OKW this year at the 7 month window without a problem but then ended up hanging to SSR. You should be able to do it. Good luck! :mickey:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-25-2008, 09:20 PM
I was able to book OKW last week for the first week in June with no problem at all.
SSR was also available. We LOVE SSR but, since it is only my husband and I for two nights we are trying to use less points. So, we will be in a studio at OKW.

McGoofy
06-06-2008, 05:33 AM
We just stayed at OKW May 28-June 4. In February, we decided to rent some DVC points from a friend of ours. We only booked 3 months out and we still had an option of staying at OKW or SSR. The week was not terrbily crowded due to many places not being out of school yet. I would guess that you would not have trouble getting into OKW.