PDA

View Full Version : Theme Park hours

alilprincessmom99
05-24-2008, 02:52 PM
I was just on the Disney website trying to find out what the hours were in December, and when I click on calendar, it doesn't actually give me the hours. Am I doing something wrong? Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

dfamasb
05-24-2008, 03:37 PM
December hours haven't been released yet. They should be out around the beginning of June but since November hours are late I wouldn't hold my breath!! Hopefully they will be out soon!

elmjimmlm
05-24-2008, 08:15 PM
I have been looking for the same thing too...I actually called Disney and asked about the Nov. and Dec. hours and they said that they have not been released and they dont have any idea when they will...I hope they have it straight by the time we have to make our ADRs...

droopy d.
05-25-2008, 08:40 AM
I've been waiting for the Dec. hours as well so I can start really planning our trip. I've been in the archives to see past hours to get started but I want to see the actual hours before putting our plans down on paper.

alilprincessmom99
05-25-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks a lot guys! I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get the hours. I am trying to plan our trip, and it is hard to do without having the hours in front of me. Hopefully they will have them out soon!

Polynesian Dweller
05-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Six months usually is the time frame for release, though as stated they are late for November. Our experience over 18 years is that hours from the previous year are a fairly reasonable indicator to start planning and then modify should there be any significant change when the current year's hours are released.