PDA

View Full Version : ADR's Ready for Review!!

SCbelle
05-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Thanksgiving 11/24-11/28

Plan A
Mon (Epcot) Dinner: Coral Reef
Tues (MK) Bfst: CRT
Dinner: LTT
Wed (AK) Bfst: DSB
Dinner: Boma/Poly
Thurs Dinner: Poly/Boma
Friday (Leaving) Bfst: 1900 PF

Plan B
Mon Dinner: Coral Reef
Tues Bfst: CP
Dinner: CRT
Wed Bfst: DSB
Dinner: Boma/Poly
Thurs Dinner: Poly/Boma
Friday Bfst: Chef Mickey's

Is CRT better for Bfst or Dinner and can you get early Bfst there b/f the park opens like at CP?

If time allows we will see DHS after AK on the same day, but the girls are more interested in the animals.

I know all this could be affected by EMHs but they are not posted yet for Nov.

Would love feedback before ADR day!!

Thanks to all for the tips/advice!!:woohoo:

EDIT ALERT!! We are scaling back to reg DDP! See new post. Thanks!

SBETigg
05-24-2008, 04:37 PM
CRT is probably best for breakfast, but I believe it is the single hardest booking to get in WDW. Dinner will be easier to get and CP also has a good, fun breakfast. You'll enjoy plan a or plan b, so looking good in any case.

Are you looking into 'Ohana or Kona at the Poly? Both are good, but I prefer 'Ohana and I think it's more fun. Boma is also excellent, a good choice. You should be able to manage AK and DHS in the same day, depending on crowds.

SCbelle
05-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Did look at Ohana's. Just looked like WAY too much meat for us. We like lots of veggies/fruit to choose from. It may be a second choice if Poly Luau is not available.

mouseketeer mom
05-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Call soon! I booked my Thanksgiving ADR's this am, I am exactly 180 days out, and I didn't have first choices of many things. I did get CRT for lunch, Le Cellier and Jiko...I'm excited!

SCbelle
05-24-2008, 05:18 PM
My 180 is Tues 5/27!! My mother is even going to get my DD to school so I do not have to be on the phone in the Drop Off line!:silly:

sisterdisco
05-24-2008, 05:46 PM
O'Hana at the Poly has always been a favorite.
If you like sweets, the Banana Bread Pudding is to die for :cloud9: They had these wonton chips and sauce that were awesome and my kids woofed down the potatoes. The meat is fantastic. Try to schedule this dinner when Wishes is happening. They dim the lights and pipe in the music so you can watch.

Coral Reef I think is overrated. Food was good, service was bad.

Liberty Tree Tavern----I love this place........even though the food is simple.....it is delicious. Kids ate all the mac n cheese right up. It is like a delish Thanksgiving dinner. They also get you in and out, w/o rushing.....so you can spend more time in MK.

mouseketeer mom
05-24-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh, and I forgot! I got LTT for Thanksgiving dinner!

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-24-2008, 06:23 PM
:) I like plan B...we had dinner at CRT 3 years ago and it was great

pdrlkr
05-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Looks great! :thumbsup: