PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Disney Hallmark Ornaments!

*goofy'sgirls*
05-23-2008, 11:17 PM
WOOHOO! I'm just 8days 9hours 9mins and 2secs away from my next trip. Soooo I'm already excited, right? One of my fav. places to shop is the christmas stores in MK and DTD. Stay with me. So I'm wondering what kind of stuff I'll buy to add to my collection this year when I see the new Disney Hallmark ornaments for this year and get even more excited!! Now I know what I'm getting once they're released and know more or less what to look for when I do my shopping at the shops. Can't wait!!!!!

MsMin
05-24-2008, 01:04 PM
I recently received the hallmark ornament catalog for 2008 and understand your excitement! I combine ornaments direct from Disney and Hallmark. I love an ornament that is unique for that year and can't be purchased or replaced. When I was @ WDW in April I did look at the ornaments b/c we are returning in Oct and wanted to save something for a commemorative of that trip too. I save the little mini plates that I hang on my tree and have them dating back nearly 20 years now:blush:. I forget the name of the series but there is a collectible that features a different movie every year. I get that one and a few others and hopefully a MVMCP one.