PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from POFQ

PetefromRI
05-23-2008, 09:45 PM
This was the first time we stayed here and after all the shaky reviews that I've been reading I was a little nervous.Well I'm glad to report that it was all for nothing.We booked 2 rooms for our party and only 1 was ready,the other wasn't ready till after 3:00.I was getting a little nervous because one person said our room was ready and when we got to our room they were just cleaning it.Our problem was resolved though and the rest of the week was perfect(except the weather,I was praying for beautiful Florida sunshine but we ended up with alot of clouds).The rooms were spotless,the showers had alot of pressure and the foodcourt was good for what it is.The beniets will make you very fat and happy!The pool was awesome and the hot tub was always easy to get into since it's further away from the pool area.Overall we thought that this was a very nice resort and very convenient to get around since it's smaller than the rest of the mods.We also noticed that the bus service was excellent,alot better than the CBR could ever be.The CBR was our favorite mod but now it may be a draw between CBR and POFQ.Our only mod we haven't been to is the Coronado Springs and we booked there on the bounce back program for September so we'll see how that goes.We really like the POFQ and our room was in Bldg.4 right next to the food court.It was a great location for us and I know that we'll be back here,it was really nice.

goofy for pluto
05-23-2008, 09:59 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful trip!
I will agree with you, we love the relaxing atmosphere at POFQ also. :thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
05-24-2008, 09:24 AM
Great report..........we love the POR's.....:mickey:

Bri
05-24-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm so glad you liked POFQ. That resort is our favorite so far. We have only stayed there and POP but we will be staying at AKL in December because we got a discount. Otherwise we would probably be staying at POFQ again. I think the smallness of the resort is a huge plus, especially when you get home after a long day at the parks and your feet are killing you!

PetefromRI
05-24-2008, 03:56 PM
I've got a pretty sore back so the short walks were helpful.The resort is just beautiful and the boatride to DTD is a great perk.

Crow
05-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Ive only been there once but its tied w CSR for my fav mod. Im thinking of it again mayb in Sept.

LudwigVonDrake
05-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Glad to hear good reports on POFQ. I will be there in 46 days :thumbsup: