PDA

View Full Version : Nescafe

DISFREAKS
05-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Let me first apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.
I read in the News and Rumors section that Nestle was not sponsoring the land pavillion anymore. If thats the case will Disney not be using Nestle products? I really hope they get rid of the Nescafe and get real coffee.:thumbsup:

cal5755
05-23-2008, 08:51 PM
I totally agree lol... We pack our own coffee maker :blush: for the value resorts because the coffee is just ick. Plus when we go to SSW we leave to stand in line at MGM before the food court is open and we like our morning cup o coffee...... gotta have my wawa first thing :mickey:

big blue and hairy
05-24-2008, 03:05 PM
I really hope they get rid of the Nescafe and get real coffee.:thumbsup:
We can only hope....:coffee:
Nescafe = Nescaca....

:sulley:

Hull-onian
05-27-2008, 11:57 AM
The best coffee :mcoffee: we had was at Rain Forest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom. Actually, it was one of the best breafast's we had too. I loved it there. Don't overlook the RFC at AK for breakfast. You need ressies and it is excellent. They have tonga toast too.:thumbsup:

SurferStitch
05-27-2008, 12:24 PM
I have to admit, despite the fact that DH and I are Starbucks Sumatra junkies, we thought the coffee was pretty good to excellent everywhere we dined at on our last trip (5/4-5/10).

We had coffee at 'Ohana, Narcoossee's (not pressed pot), Tusker House breakfast, Le Cellier, 1900 Park Fare, and GF Cafe, and it tasted great, and was nice and strong.

DH made a point of mentioning how good the coffee was everywhere, and I had to agree. Now, it's not Sumatra, but it was definitely palatable and enjoyable.

mudpuppysmom
05-27-2008, 01:33 PM
When I read that news I thought the same thing!!

DH never complains about the coffee, but I can tell ya....he drinks a LOT less coffee when we are at Disney! He does, however, gravitate towards the coffee spots that offer non Nesca-crud.

TheRustyScupper
05-27-2008, 03:29 PM
. . . I really hope they get rid of the Nescafe . . .

1) Be careful for what you hope/wish.
2) That is what a lot of people said about the 100% Columbian Coffee.
3) They replaced it with Nescafe.

wendy*darling
05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
1) Be careful for what you hope/wish.

So, is Sanka next?? :)

DISFREAKS
05-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Maybe we can put a bug in the ears of the Disney honchos and get them to sign a deal with Duncan Donuts.

TheRustyScupper
05-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Maybe we can put a bug in the ears of the Disney honchos and get them to sign a deal with Duncan Donuts.

1) I would LOVE to see Dunkin Donut coffee.
2) But, I seriously doubt DD would agree.
3) If they were a sponsor, they would have to give all the coffee free!
4) Dunkin sells more cups of coffee than ANYONE in the world!
5) I don't think they would give away their coffee to WDW.

Polynesian Dweller
05-28-2008, 11:00 PM
A lot will depend on whether Nestle is a sponsor at all. They could have stopped sponsoring the pavillion but kept supplying coffee on other things. Remember, they make Mickey's Premium Bar (the Mickey ear ice cream bar) and I can't bear the thought of losing that. I'll even keep Nescafe around to have a Mickey's.

JPL
05-28-2008, 11:11 PM
So, is Sanka next?? :)

:sick::sick::sick:

garthbarth1
05-29-2008, 10:59 PM
I am not a coffee drinker...but I LOVE the NESTLE Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich from the Main Street Bakery:cloud9:
I would be DEVESTATED if they got rid of my favoirte WDW Treat!:medic:

TheRustyScupper
05-30-2008, 09:28 AM
A lot will depend on whether Nestle is a sponsor at all. They could have stopped sponsoring the pavillion but kept supplying coffee on other things.

Good point!

ILoveLegos
05-30-2008, 04:55 PM
I am not a coffee drinker...but I LOVE the NESTLE Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich from the Main Street Bakery:cloud9:
I would be DEVESTATED if they got rid of my favoirte WDW Treat!:medic:

Just a side point the nestle toll house cookie ice cream sandwiches are GONE from the ice cream carts. At least I could not find one between May 5-12, 2008 on property. Main street bakery was the only place with 'em.

illini
05-30-2008, 05:00 PM
Oh, I really really really hope that Nestle is no longer a sponsor or supplier. For one thing, Nescafe is :sick: . But more importantly, I boycott Nestle and that's ~really~ hard to do at WDW, sometimes impossible. It would be so nice not to have to analyze what I'm buying constantly!!!

garthbarth1
05-30-2008, 06:41 PM
As long as they still have them in the Main Street Bakery-I will be happy!:cloud9: