PDA

View Full Version : MK, HS, & DTD ???'s

jordy2028
05-23-2008, 12:26 PM
25 more days for us!!
1. Where in MK can we see Woody and Buzz LIghtyear? I understand they put on a little show.
2. Read somewhere (maybe old info) that HS opens 1.5 hrs earlier on Wed and Sundays, true? and
3. In DTD, they supposedly have Build-A-Tiara and Build-A-Pirate Hat. Do I need to make ressies for these?
As always, great advice on this site! Love it!!!

cfoshe
05-23-2008, 12:40 PM
1. I have seen them in a prade of sorts going from around paco bills eating place and heading torward the liberty square. I also remeber seeing them in the middle of that route siging autographs.

2. All the parks open early or stay open late, called extended magical hours. But it changes per week. look under theme park tab and you will find a list of these dates and times for each park.

3. have no clue and would not want to miss lead you.

magicofdisney
05-23-2008, 01:28 PM
1. Woody has a dance parade in FrontierLand and I'm not sure he'll sign autographs. Buzz can be seen periodically near Carousel of Progress signing autographs.

2. EMH (Extra Magic Hour) allows you in a park 1 hour early. As previously stated, it changes so check the listing. Additionally, you must be staying onsite to take advantage of this offering.

3. I think you can make those at BBB. I'm sure someone can confirm or deny this soon.

Have fun! :mickey:

elmjimmlm
05-23-2008, 01:48 PM
There is a show with Woody and friends in Frontierland called Woodys Cowboy Camp...there is also a meet and greet in HS...As for the make your own tiara I believe that it is just set up in the store and you do it yourself...:mickey:

AngieM
05-23-2008, 03:02 PM
3. In DTD, they supposedly have Build-A-Tiara and Build-A-Pirate Hat. Do I need to make ressies for these?

The Build-A-Tiara and Build-A-Pirate Hat are in the World of Disney Store. The Tiara is in the Princess Room, and the Pirate Hat is in the Boys room.

No, you do not need a ressie for these.
Angie

cer
05-23-2008, 04:47 PM
Are you staying at a Disney Resort?

I could be wrong, but I think that Extra Magic Hours are available only to guests staying on property, so if you're staying off-site, those extra hours might not be available.

Have a super trip! I so wish I were you....

cer
05-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry, I see that magicofdisney already mentioned the staying on property deal.

sisterdisco
05-23-2008, 04:54 PM
During August 07, you could "build a pirate hat" in the gift shoppe at POTC in MK.
I wanted to get a "build your own tiara" like I had a few years ago, and did not see them anywhere. I asked and was told that they didn't do it anymore.

beksy
05-23-2008, 04:56 PM
We saw Buzz and Woody in Frontierland but didn't see a show. The build-your-own areas we found at World of Disney. They were really cool.

Narawen
05-23-2008, 05:38 PM
1. Woody has a dance parade in FrontierLand and I'm not sure he'll sign autographs. Buzz can be seen periodically near Carousel of Progress signing autographs.

2. EMH (Extra Magic Hour) allows you in a park 1 hour early. As previously stated, it changes so check the listing. Additionally, you must be staying onsite to take advantage of this offering.

3. I think you can make those at BBB. I'm sure someone can confirm or deny this soon.

Have fun! :mickey:

I think alot of people avoid the evening EMH but they're worth mentioning too, each of the parks offers morning EMH which allows resort guests in one hour early, and they also have evening EMH where the park stays open 3 hours later. They're not on the same day for the same park and if you're staying on property they should be able to give you a schedule when you check in, or you can find the info online.

CaptSmee
05-23-2008, 09:32 PM
We saw Buzz and Woody in Frontierland but didn't see a show. The build-your-own areas we found at World of Disney. They were really cool.

Buzz is in Tomorrowland located next to Carousel of Progress and Woody can be see in the Wood's Roundup show as well as next to Splash Mountain as well when he's not in the show.