PDA

View Full Version : Narrowed it to 3 for Turkey day, which one?

mouseketeer mom
05-22-2008, 01:22 PM
We are thinking of either Ohana's, WCC, or LTT.
We would like a sit down, family style meal. Not a buffet.
Here's our thoughts.
Ohana's- we did the Luau on turkey day last year. We loved the menu, so we know we would love Ohana's for Thanksgiving too. Ohana's is a favorite of ours. We stayed at the Poly last Thanksgiving, but this year we will be at WL.
WCC-We checked the menu for Thanksgiving last year and it sounds beyond heavenly. We are staying at WL, so thats easy. However, my husband asks if there will be all kinds of yelling and screaming at the WL on Thanksgiving day, you know, the usual WCC antics. He doesn't want to do that on Thanksgiving Day.
LTT-for obvious reasons it fits the bill for Thanksgiving dinner. Seems classic and true to the holiday. A con is that I heard it is beyond insane on Thanksgiving day.
Any help would be appreciated!!

Aggie97
05-22-2008, 02:08 PM
It sounds like any of these choices would be excellent!

We haven't visited WDW on Thanksgiving, but we ate at 'Ohana on Christmas day, and it was great. Excellent food and service, festive atmosphere, and a fantastic experience all around. We would not hesitate to eat there again on future holidays.

Whichever you pick, have a great time! :mickey:

jwildflower1981
05-22-2008, 04:30 PM
My pick would be for LTT. It is one of out must do's every trip. We would love to be able to eat ther for turkey day. Enjoy! Happing dining!!!

ElenitaB
05-22-2008, 04:46 PM
First of all, no amount of colonial garb can make up for the crowds you'll face at LTT on Thanksgiving day. (Long waits for your ADR and lines down the stairs to use the ladies' room just don't make me happy.) If you feel you must visit there, try Thanksgiving eve (we did just that in 2006 and it was nice and MUCH less crowded).

WCC - yes, there will be antics.

'Ohana - probably your best bet.

Good luck with your choice and have fun on your trip!