PDA

View Full Version : I love reading the posts on Intercot.

Tinkitude
05-22-2008, 08:39 AM
I just got done reading through the posts in the thread on the wonderful things CMs have done for people. I sat there with tears and goose bumps. It really is the most wonderful place. I know for my family, the trips are expensive, and we really probably can't afford it, but it is so worth it. The memories and the wonderful time together are so precious. I have never been to a place where no matter what else is going on in your life, here everything is perfect. During our last trip, my husband found out that he was losing his job. At the end of the trip, he also got a call for an offer of a new job with a different company. I know, that could have happened anywhere (the Good Lord was truly on our side), but the fact that it happened at Disney just it made it so much more perfect. It will be a good long while now before we can afford to go back, but we all think about it every day. That is the magic of Disney. It stays with you always.:mickey:

DisneyCouture
05-22-2008, 10:26 AM
I think we all feel the same way about the most magical place on Earth. I couldn't agree with you more about what u said in your post. Congrats on your husband's job:)