PDA

View Full Version : ? about parking

tink179
05-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi, please redirect me if needed. :) My family and I are considering a trip again in jan 09', we were going to wait till 2010, but my dd 2 is just too into the princesses right now for me to wait that long! :secret: We're thinking of renting a car while we're there, so maybe on our days off we can do a little sightseeing. Also, using it for early ADR's at some of the resorts. Do they charge parking at the resorts? We've always just used bus transportation. Thanks!:thumbsup:

MatterhornMiss
05-21-2008, 01:18 PM
Parking is included if you stay at one of the resorts. If you stay offsite, you only have to pay once a day for parking (so if you park hop, just showed your paid parking at each lot to get in). If you are staying offsite and visit a resort for, say, dinner, I also don't think you have to pay for parking, but each resort does have a security gate at the entrance, so you have to have a reason for being there. Parking at Downtown Disney and (I think) the BoardWalk (at least for a few hours) is free.

Polynesian Dweller
05-21-2008, 01:32 PM
If you have an ADR at a resort you are not staying at, the guard at the entrance will give you a temporary parking pass which is good for three hours. You may be asked to show the confirmation for your ADR.

If you are staying at a DIsney resort, parking is free for your resort and at any of the theme parks.

faline
05-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Parking is free if you self-park. There is a charge if you use valet services.

MatterhornMiss
05-21-2008, 02:00 PM
And since it looks like you're planning to stay at Pop Century, you will be able to park at the resort and each of the parks without having to pay separately (unless you chose valet--which I don't think is available at the values). Having a car is nice if you are trying to get from one resort to another and don't want to have to wait at one of the parks to make a connection on a bus.