PDA

View Full Version : Scooter rentals

squijee
05-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Where can we get scooter rentals? We are staying at Pop in Sept....I am sure there are less expensive alternatives than getting them from WDW....:mickey:

LandFan
05-20-2008, 02:02 PM
We rented one for my sister from Care Medical Equipment in Orlando 2 years ago. It was great! They dropped it off before we got there (right to Pop's front desk area) and picked it up from the same spot after we left. It was like $30 a day or something (I think like $200 for the week) but it was TOTALLY worth it!! PM me for the info.

disneymom15
05-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Contact Magical Journeys, Terri Sue set us up for our upcoming trip.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-24-2008, 02:55 PM
We used Buena Vista Scooter rental for my Mom on our trip a week or so ago.

We had no issues with them, the scooter was waiting when we arrived and she just returned it to bell services at the hotel when we left.

It was in fairly good condition, we had no problems with it working, it held a charge all day with no issues...all in all, we were satified.

ElenitaB
05-24-2008, 10:36 PM
I've rented from Care, AA and Buena Vista Scooter Rentals in the past. The only company I had issue with was AA: poor equipment and unresponsive to phone calls.

MsMin
05-28-2008, 10:02 AM
We used Scootarama. We needed to rent two and they give multi discounts. I highly recommend that you rent from an outside source and not from the parks b/c they tend to run out.

ransam
06-05-2008, 01:04 PM
i've always used walker mobility. the only time i ever had a problem w/ a scooter, they had someone there within an hour who fixed it.
great service.