PDA

View Full Version : Help--180 day window while I'm in WDW!

aurorafan
05-20-2008, 11:57 AM
Which I normally wouldn't worry about, but I want to see if I can get CRT for lunch (2 days into our visit), Le Cellier for dinner and Cali Grill for dinner. Can I make ADR's at Guest Services in DTD? (we're staying at the Hilton at DTD) Should I go ahead and call WDW-DINE from the hotel at 7 am?

It's not the end of the world if I don't get them, but I was hoping for CRT for my 40th b-day lunch (with kids) and Cali Grill for a b-day dinner for just DH and I :party:

TIA!

Gator
05-20-2008, 02:16 PM
I've called for ADRs from my resort for the day of. It's just as easy as doing it from home, except it doesn't cost long distance. In fact, it's a free call from a Disney resort.

McGoofy
05-20-2008, 04:07 PM
I know the Hilton is a "Good Neighbor" hotel, but I don't know if they have any direct connection to Disney Dining. However, like you said, you can just as easily call the WDW-DINE number from your hotel at 7am. However, yes, guest services at DTD should also be able to make ADR's for you. My DH and I made ADR's from guest services at Epcot once before. Also, ADR's can be made at any Disney Resort hotel lobby if you happen to be visiting any resort. There are lots of options. You'll definitely get to make your ADR's while you are already at the World!:mickey: