PDA

View Full Version : What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you while visiting the World?

Disneyglamour
05-20-2008, 09:21 AM
I thought this would be a fun topic...

I think the funniest thing that has ever happened to me is when I went on Kali River Rapids on its first year of operation. You always see those few people that come off the ride absolutely soaked and my friend and I kept saying to each other that we didn't want to end up like those people. Well sure enough, we get on the ride and end up soaking wet, hair dripping and all! When we walked off the ride the people in line were saying out loud, "Man, I hope we don't look like that when we get off!" It was pretty funny:mickey:

cmshelton1979
05-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Well I look back and I can laugh about this now, I was at MK just got done on splash mountain. I was walking and a bird flew by and pooped on me. I was so mad and throwing a fit about it. My son thought it was hilarious.

MatterhornMiss
05-20-2008, 10:42 AM
When I went to WDW in 2002 with my brother and sister, somehow my sis managed to always position me to get hit by camel "spit" whenever we walked past Magic Carpets of Aladdin or whenever we rode it. I don't know how she did it, but it never failed. Whenever I've gone back, I've not been able to figure it out. The funniest thing that ever happened to me, though, happened when I went with friends to Disneyland. We were walking past Tommorland Terrace (which reminds me of Cosmic Ray's) and I stopped suddenly to dance :dance: to the music and almost took out the guy walking behind me. My friend Julie still likes to laugh about that one.:funny:

beachbaby
05-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Last October was my 6 y.o. daughters first ride on Test Track. She loved it...until you drive through those doors onto the outside track. She started screaming as soon as those doors opened and did not stop until the ride ended! It was just this long, continous scream. As soon as we got off, she said "I want to ride that again!"

sisterslovindisney
05-20-2008, 12:36 PM
Mine was on kali too. My sister and I went on and got absolutely drenched. When we got off my sis realized that her kahki capris were completely see through and she was wearing flowered "granny panties". We were in hysterics!

Tick-Tock
05-20-2008, 12:48 PM
We were riding the train around MK and for some reason DH kept insisting we stay on all the way around (I thought we'd get off at Toontown). When we pulled back into the Main St. station, he looked at me and said, "what did they do with the dinosaurs? I wanted to see the dinosaurs!" I burst out laughing and was like, that's Disneyland, not Disney World!

Niecyboo
05-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Since we are on the subject of wet rides, on the last day of a trip we told the kids absolutely no Splash Mountain. We'd already checked out of our resort and our luggage was checked in to DME and I did NOT want to have wet kids on the plane!

So we get in line at BTMRR and unknown to us it starts raining while we were in line...HARD. By the time we got on it was pouring (we got the first hint when people were getting off wet). We couldn't even see on the ride the rain was hitting us so hard and got off completely soaked. We ended up huddled under the tunnel at Splash Mountain dripping wet and watching people getting off Splash not looking any different from us.