PDA

View Full Version : Halloween at other parks

Wolf
05-19-2008, 10:51 PM
Are there any activities, decorations etc. at other parks on Halloween night besides the Halloween party. We are planning to hit Mickey's Not so Scarry Party a few days before halloween to miss the crowds if at all possible. We were hoping for something like Halloween around the world or something like that at Epcot. Duno...Any info would be fantastic!:pumpkin::mpumpkin::blackcat:

NJGIRL
05-20-2008, 08:48 AM
None of the other parks celebrate halloween. I don't even remember any decorations at any of the other parks and we always vacation the last two weeks of October.

TheMartellFamily
05-20-2008, 10:01 AM
I do not know about other parks but resorts on property do celebrate Halloween. Ft Wilderness does and POP does.

JasonH
05-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Typically, MK is the only park to celebrate Halloween and some of the resorts may do as well. Epcot is too busy with the Food & Wine Festival to bother with Halloween there. AK isn't really a park that Halloween could fit in unless they might eventually do something in Dinoland, USA. I wouldn't mind seeing DHS aka Disney-MGM Studios work it in somehow but I don't forsee it either like AK.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
05-22-2008, 01:38 PM
It'd be cool if they did some special Halloween theming for ToT. I think they should have the story characters/ghosts who 'disappeared' in the elevator walk around the lobby area, all confused as to what is going on. Maybe some mild interaction with folks in line too!

Chris :hatter:

NJGIRL
05-22-2008, 02:18 PM
It'd be cool if they did some special Halloween theming for ToT. I think they should have the story characters/ghosts who 'disappeared' in the elevator walk around the lobby area, all confused as to what is going on. Maybe some mild interaction with folks in line too!

Chris :hatter:

Great idea!