PDA

View Full Version : Review of Liberty Tree Tavern

DDuck66
05-19-2008, 01:59 PM
I know that there is not of review needed as the meals are preset and served family style, but I just had to add on a couple of things. The food was just as good as it has always been and the character interaction was great. We did have to wait about 30 minutes for our seat even though we had an ADR set.
My DW and I are both borderline diabetic and when we asked for a sugar free or no sugar added option, the chef informed us that he would try and get us something. WOW, we were served a no sugar added rasberry sorbet over fresh blueberries and strawberries. It was GREAT!!! It was so much better than the usuall bowl of fruit that we were given. Just another reason that LTT is always on our list.

hlkeck
05-19-2008, 02:32 PM
Great to hear! After reviewing the boards here, I changed an ADR for Sept to add LTT. It sounds like we won't be disappointed! (For those wondering - we canceled Teppen Edo. While my kids are gonna be 6 & 4 and I'm sure it would be fun for them - I think they may still be too young to appreciate the food!)

Thanks for the review.

Jared
05-19-2008, 06:09 PM
I loved Liberty Tree Tavern when I tried it in October. Glad to hear you liked it, too, and good job by the chef to accommodate your special dietary needs.

Thanks for the review!

:tasty:

Pop Centurion
05-19-2008, 06:39 PM
IMO LTT has some of the best and friendliest CM's.

BluewaterBrad
05-19-2008, 06:59 PM
I am going to have to remember that. Thanks for sharing!!:mickey:

disneyfankev
05-19-2008, 07:03 PM
LTT is a must every trip for my family

Shugoondola
05-19-2008, 08:50 PM
LTT has always been one of my favorites.

:mickey:

Bethis26fan
05-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Glad they got you something you could eat. I love LTT and plan to make a return trip their this year.

MauiMouse
05-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the review of Liberty Tree, it's one of my favorites in Magic Kingdom. :thumbsup:

JasonH
05-20-2008, 02:07 AM
Even though it has been a few years, I have always enjoyed LTT. My last solo trip I had taken, I went to LTT for dinner. The server was excellent as he brought out the right amount of portions for being the only one at the table, very friendly but not checking on me every couple minutes so I could enjoy my meal. And then the Disney characters were fabulous. I even had Chip sit down at my table to keep me company for a minute or two. :chip: To me that just shows that Disney does care about their guests, including those that are by themselves. :thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
05-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Glad that you had such a great experience. :mickey:

LandFan
05-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Glad it is still awesome! It is DN12's favorite place:cloud9:. She asked that we go there again this fall - and all of the rest of us agreed with her:thumbsup:

I agree about their cast members too! DH and I split an entree (we don't eat much anymore after gastric bypass surgery) and they were nice enough to bring it out already split up on two separate plates! They really were great about it too.

NJGIRL
05-22-2008, 10:48 AM
This is one place that we always have lunch at. I think the food is good and the atmosphere is very relaxing no matter what is going on outside of their door.

DisneyCouture
05-22-2008, 11:43 AM
Good to hear u enjoyed LTT. We loved this restaurant on one of our previous trips. We had great character interaction. Thanks for the review!

Nurse Kim
05-22-2008, 08:20 PM
We are planning to eat here on our trip in March. Glad to hear we won't be disappointed