PDA

View Full Version : What other Disney ride do you hope they make??

smartinez1
05-19-2008, 12:58 PM
I am sure this is asked all the time, but what new ride do you hope they come up with and how would you design it?

I really hope they come up with an incredibles ride. Maybe some thing along the lines of the Spiderman ride over US would be good for it.

I also wish they would make a Mary Poppins ride. Maybe they could start you off on a carousel and everyone is on a horse, then the horses jump off the carosel and you are in london going thru the streets!

luvkatiebug
05-19-2008, 01:03 PM
I've always thought that the Monsters Inc. part where they zoom around on the doors would make a great roller coaster.

I love the Mary Poppins idea too (its probably my favorite movie!

M
(8 more days!):mickey:

MushuGrl
05-19-2008, 01:07 PM
I would love to see the Little Mermaid ride finally come to fruition.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
05-19-2008, 01:10 PM
I've said this before and I'll say it again, I've always wanted a ride-thru ride, something like Snow White and Pooh, featuring Dumbo. A whole black-light scene with the Pink Elephants would be AWESOME!

Also, the same type of ride featuring The Little Mermaid.

Chris :hatter:

bruin1344
05-19-2008, 01:14 PM
how about a ride based on the national treasure movies

Young@Heart
05-19-2008, 01:18 PM
I was also thinking Mary Poppins! She's a prominant character in 2 parks, it's about time they honor her and Bert w/ a ride/attraction. :mickey:

Mousemates
05-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Bring a Indiana jones/Raiders of the Lost Ark type ride (like the super cool one at DL to WDW)....perfect time to start the planning with the 4th movie coming out.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
05-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Id love a ride that had a few scenes from a bunch of movies (an inside ride like Pooh) With 101 Dalmations, Lady & the Tramp, Aristocats, Rescuers, Oliver & Co.,

I would also live to see a little more attention paid to my favorite princess... Mulan

A Foolish Mortal
05-19-2008, 04:05 PM
A few rides I would love to see:

1. EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE!!!
It would be super cool if there was an Emperor's New Groove ride at AK. That is my favorite Disney movie ever, and I think AK could use another E-Ticket, even with Everest.

2. Indiana Jones
Somebody already said this, but I completely agree. I think that they should take the show at DHS at put in a new ride, not just the same one they have at DL, although that one is awesome.

3. Ratatouille
I think a great new ride opportunity for Epcot can be found with Ratatouille. Maybe a boat ride through scenes of the movie... or something along those lines in the France pavilion. World Showcase could always use some more rides...

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
05-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Here are some other ride ideas from a somewhat recent thread...

Click Here (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=130739)

elmjimmlm
05-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Id love a ride that had a few scenes from a bunch of movies (an inside ride like Pooh) With 101 Dalmations, Lady & the Tramp, Aristocats, Rescuers, Oliver & Co.,

I think that would be great too...Lady and the Tramp is one of my all time favorites...:thumbsup:

Pop Centurion
05-19-2008, 05:31 PM
I'd definitely like to see something that features classic Disney. Especially Donald Duck. Sure there's Donalds Boat and he's the main character in Philharmagic, but I'd like some type of wacky roller coaster. Something like Primeval Whirl that's different from traditional coasters. I actually think all the classics need more rides. Especially in the MK and keep all the pixar stuff over in the studios.

kelly.garrett
05-20-2008, 01:44 AM
I also wish they would make a Mary Poppins ride. Maybe they could start you off on a carousel and everyone is on a horse, then the horses jump off the carosel and you are in london going thru the streets!

A Mary Poppins ride is #1 on my list, and I love your idea!

Von-Drake
05-20-2008, 07:35 AM
A few rides I would love to see:
2. Indiana Jones
Somebody already said this, but I completely agree. I think that they should take the show at DHS at put in a new ride, not just the same one they have at DL, although that one is awesome.

3. Ratatouille
I think a great new ride opportunity for Epcot can be found with Ratatouille. Maybe a boat ride through scenes of the movie... or something along those lines in the France pavilion. World Showcase could always use some more rides...

I completely agree with the Indiana Jones thing and the Ratatouille idea is great!

TheMartellFamily
05-20-2008, 09:14 AM
Disneyland has the old 20,000 leagues under the sea changed to a NEMO ride and my DS wants that at the MK. He has never been to DL but really wants to ride this.

Soul_Power
05-20-2008, 02:45 PM
I hope they come out with something Narnia-inspired! Hopefully it's an actual ride, not a walk-through attraction that was at The Studios when I went last summer! :mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
05-20-2008, 03:41 PM
Build an Indiana Jones and the Temple of Mara ride from DL at WDW. Those of you who have ridden it know how awesome it is. The ride vehicles were brought for Dinosaur but its a pale imitation of Indy by comparison.

laward32
05-20-2008, 09:11 PM
[quote=A Foolish Mortal;1633899]A few rides I would love to see:

1. EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE!!!
It would be super cool if there was an Emperor's New Groove ride at AK. That is my favorite Disney movie ever, and I think AK could use another E-Ticket, even with Everest.

My husband and I say this all the time. It is his favorite movie too. The part where Kronk and Ezma go down to her lab and the have the rollercoaster would be awesome.

katzctkpt
05-20-2008, 11:08 PM
I've always thought that the Monsters Inc. part where they zoom around on the doors would make a great roller coaster.

I love the Mary Poppins idea too (its probably my favorite movie!

M
(8 more days!):mickey:

Bring a Indiana jones/Raiders of the Lost Ark type ride (like the super cool one at DL to WDW)....perfect time to start the planning with the 4th movie coming out.

Disneyland has the old 20,000 leagues under the sea changed to a NEMO ride and my DS wants that at the MK. He has never been to DL but really wants to ride this.

Love all these ideas and have thought about the Monster One with doors flying etc... would love it if they brought back the 20,000 leagues under the sea

thejens
05-21-2008, 11:08 PM
My favorite recent movie is Enchanted. I'd love a really happy fun ride with the song "how do you know if he really loves you" and lots of scenes like the pooh and peter pan ride. Maybe a chase from a troll, a big dip down the well, singing and dancing pigeons, dragons, and and mixture of cartoons and reality, some humor. I am a classic Disney romantic and somehow Ratatouille doesn't do it for me. I'm tired of Buzz and Stitch and think they need some more girly fun. I do agree Mary Poppins would be awesome too. I also think it would be nice if they did more rides with a BTMR thrill level. Fun and exciting, but not too scary for kids or slightly wimpy folks like me.

beksy
05-22-2008, 01:18 AM
They need more classic movie rides! My top picks are Mary Poppins, Lady and the Tramp, the Little Mermaid, and my #1 Princess movie Beauty and the Beast. I know that there are shows with the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast but a ride would be awesome too! I loved Enchanted so that could have some great possibilites too. :mickey:

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
05-22-2008, 01:30 PM
They need more classic movie rides! My top picks are Mary Poppins, Lady and the Tramp, the Little Mermaid, and my #1 Princess movie Beauty and the Beast. I know that there are shows with the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast but a ride would be awesome too! I loved Enchanted so that could have some great possibilites too. :mickey:

Lady and the Tramp would be cool! I'd also like to see a Pinnochio ride similar to Snow White...and an Alice and Wonderland ride too (I think they have one in DL?).

Chris :hatter:

wire0monkey
05-22-2008, 03:29 PM
I'd love to see a Monsters Inc. roller-coaster based on the doors.

I'd love to see a roller coaster based on the Incredibles, too.

Not that big on Ratatouille, though.

pink
05-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I really hope they come up with an incredibles ride. Maybe some thing along the lines of the Spiderman ride over US would be good for it.

I really want them to make an Incredibles ride too! Even if it wasn't made into a ride a 3D show would be cool too with the elastic mom and such. I don't think they would make a Spiderman ride as I think Universal has one already but I also love your idea for Mary Poppins, that would be perfect. I'm suprised they haven't done one for her already but I heard a few months ago that they were planning on creating a ride in honor of a classic Disney movie so I thought it could either be Mary Poppins or Alice and Wonderland. :mickey:

dsnyfan001
05-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Definitly the Little Mermaid ride. That would be so cool. If anyone ownes the Movie, on the extras of the cd, they say that there was blueprints for a ride to be made but never went with it. But they show the computer generated version of the ride. It is really cool because they take you under the sea then back out I would ride it!!

RAIDER
05-23-2008, 08:59 AM
I would change the MK speedway and change that the pixars "Cars" characters

I love them to do a type of SOARIN type ride and us it on a chase sequences of old disney films such as Rescuers , 101 Dalamations , Peter Pan etc :mickey::thumbsup: