PDA

View Full Version : Would you ride. . .???

KAT1811
05-19-2008, 11:35 AM
I have read various posts on Intercot pertaining to people touring the World pregnant. Hopefully I can add my name to the list of WDW addicts that have made the trek, baby on board. :cloud9: DH and I are planning on trying for baby #4 soon and have a trip planned for November this year; just us and our three children, :mickey::mickey::mickey:. God willing I will be carrying our fourth child on our trip.

I have read some posts where people have said that they went on Kilamonjaro Safari (sp?) and Soarin' while pregnant. What do you all think?

If it makes a difference in your voting I should still be in my first trimester on our trip.

jrkcr
05-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Soarin is not at all bumpy. It's just like sitting in your living room!!

KAT1811
05-19-2008, 12:27 PM
I have been on Soarin' before (Sept was our last trip) and I do not remember any portion of the ride being rough enough to aggrivate a pregnancy but they do have an expectant mother warning, hence my apprehension.

Stitchahula
05-19-2008, 01:35 PM
I think that both should be ok but you should really ask your doctor. There are things you need to take into consideration like are you prone to miscarriages? If that is the case I say wait for your family and don't take any chances. Your doctor can give much better advice on what you can and can't do. Good luck and congratulation.

KAT1811
05-19-2008, 02:48 PM
So far I have been very fortunate to have three fairly uneventful pregnancies. :fingers: I did go into preterm labor with DD#3 but that was not until my third trimester and thankfully they stopped me. :whew:

I will certainly talk to my doctor before we leave but I figured that I would see what others did when faced with the same decisions and gather peoples general opinions.

Thank you very much for the feedback and I am looking forward to hearing more.