PDA

View Full Version : Review of Biergarten

DDuck66
05-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Just got back from a week at the World and am already counting the days. We got the chance to eat at Biergarten for the first time and overall we really enjoyed it. We got there about 10 minutes before our ADR and were seated within 15 minutes. Not sure if they planned it, but since we had no kids we were seated with two other couples. It made it really nice for conversation. 3 of the 6 people at our table had been before so they were able to give the rest of us pointers. I really liked the cold meat plates from the salad section and my wife like the salad with their Terragon Dressing. I tried a variety if the different meatball and sausages for my main course. They were all very tasty, but the meatballs were very "rich". All in all it was a very good meal and worth another try. I will have to try it again later in the day so we can experience the band. It did not start until after we had left.

ibrowse17
05-19-2008, 11:25 AM
We always have enjoyed the Biergarten, and eat there every trip! Having German blood in the family helps also! Danka...:thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
05-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Sounds great, thanks for the review!:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-19-2008, 01:23 PM
What time was it when you went ? I heard the band starts at 1 pm

DisneyorBust
05-19-2008, 01:41 PM
We have enjoyed our dinners at the Beirgarten also. We varied our dining plans last trip and did not visit the Biergarten, come September we will return to enjoy some good German food and the live band!:thumbsup:

DDuck66
05-19-2008, 01:45 PM
What time was it when you went ? I heard the band starts at 1 pm We had ressies at noon and the band started at 1:00 pm. We had a couple of other items planned and we did not want to take up the space for that long so that someone else could eat.