PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You for Carl!!

DDuck66
05-19-2008, 10:30 AM
We just got back from our 7 day trip to the Poly Concierge. I know we often complain loudly when something goes wrong, but we often overlook it when something goes right. We were on the 2nd to last day of our trip and we lost our photopass card with near on two hundred pictures on it. We went to the lost and found at Town hall and they had one card turned in. We went over to exposition hall to view the card but alas it was not ours. The young gentleman, Carl, asked us if we knew any specific time and place that we had had a picture taken. Luckily we had gone to the Visa Picture sight the day before. Carl was able to take the time to find our pictures and transfer ALL of them to a new card, including our Special Photographs from the Photopass Shoot at the Poly!!! He really saved our vacation, and my life as my DW was quite perturbed since I had lost the card. Does anyone have the e-mail address where I can send a big thank you???

KAT1811
05-19-2008, 10:55 AM
I do not have the email address that you are looking for but . . .

How wonderful that Carl took the time to piece together all of the photo memories of your vacation. Another reason why we love Disney so much.

To make your DW feel better a couple we know took a trip around the world, I want to say it was about a three month tour, and on their last stop (Italy) someone stole their camera bag with all of the photos from their entire trip. Talk about devistation, so it could have been worse.

So glad to hear that you got all your photos back. How did you like the photo op at the Poly? We are going in November and I am thinking of doing the same op at the GF and using it as our Christmas card.

DDuck66
05-19-2008, 11:08 AM
I do not have the email address that you are looking for but . . .

How wonderful that Carl took the time to piece together all of the photo memories of your vacation. Another reason why we love Disney so much.

To make your DW feel better a couple we know took a trip around the world, I want to say it was about a three month tour, and on their last stop (Italy) someone stole their camera bag with all of the photos from their entire trip. Talk about devistation, so it could have been worse.

So glad to hear that you got all your photos back. How did you like the photo op at the Poly? We are going in November and I am thinking of doing the same op at the GF and using it as our Christmas card.

The Photo-op was wonderful..we got about 45 shots from various spots around the resort. The photogropher really took his time and the pics came out looking much more professional than some of the shots that you usually get. Well worth it...they will make your CD when you do the shoot, but you can return at the end of your stay and they will trade the existing CD for a new one with all of the pictures included.

KAT1811
05-19-2008, 11:27 AM
That sounds wonderful. Just what I am looking for. It is so hard to get a good picture of all of us amist the madness of the parks, who is not looking, who had their eyes closed, who just wants to run on a ride, etc.

Thank you for the feedback, I am sure someone will come along soon that has the email you are looking for.

bigbabyblues
05-19-2008, 02:42 PM
I don't have the contact info, but think there is a "contact us" link on disney's website.

We always take a picture of our photopass card #'s, just in case we lose them. I would be heartbroken!!! I'm so glad he was able to get them back for you!

KAT1811
05-19-2008, 02:54 PM
We always take a picture of our photopass card #'s, just in case we lose them. I would be heartbroken!!! I'm so glad he was able to get them back for you!

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!! Love it!!! Then if you lose the card itself they can recover your pictures all the easier becuase you have the info for them! You're so smart! :mickey:

Dopey's Girl
05-20-2008, 11:32 AM
[email protected]

I sent them an email about Megan from ToT. She was working one night when we were at HS for EMH and she was just perfect. I got a very nice email back thanking me for taking the time to let them know about her, and that they would let Megan and her supervisor know about the comments. She said that they get so many people complaining about various things that it was nice to have something good to talk to a supervisor about!