PDA

View Full Version : How late for DTD restaurants?

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
05-18-2008, 07:52 PM
My family is flying into Orlando THIS Thursday :clappy: and we're traveling exactly over the dinner hour. Our non-stop flight leaves at 6:10 PM and we arrive in Orlando at 9:45 PM. My family has elected to wait to eat until we arrive. We're staying at SSR, so DTD would be close and easy, but we're not sure how late the restaurants are open. Anybody out there who can help us with some information? Thanks!!

TheRustyScupper
05-18-2008, 10:27 PM
1) Eat before you leave!
2) You get to MCO at 10:00pm, SSR after 11:00pm and DTD after 11:30pm.
3) You get to MCO when eateries are closing.
4) You get to SSR & DTD when restaurants are closing.

NOTE: You can get munchies and light fare at DTD in House of Blues and Bongos at that time of night, but not true dinner entrées. Of course, you can always order pizza or Chinese food to be delivered from off-site companies.

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
05-19-2008, 10:52 AM
Well, we're actually flying into Sanford and renting a car. We're not checking any luggage, so we hope our airport time is limited. I do anticipate however that we will arrive at SSR sometime close to 11:00. Hmmm....we really don't want to eat at the Cedar Rapids airport at 5:00 in the afternoon, but may not have a choice unless we stop along the way from airport to Disney at an outside restaurant. Oh well....we'll just eat more the next day to make up for it!! :blush:

Aggie97
05-19-2008, 04:41 PM
If you're looking for something quick, Earl of Sandwich is open until 11 p.m. (I believe 11:30 on Fridays and Saturdays). :mickey: