PDA

View Full Version : Early CP ressie

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
05-18-2008, 07:33 PM
I understand that you can get reservations to eat at Crystal Palace for breakfast buffet before the park opens... Is there something that you have to show at the ropes for the CM's to let you through to get to the restaurant? Pr do they have a list of reservation names/ numbers?

Guya103
05-18-2008, 07:44 PM
This is a wonderful reservation! We love to dine at CP before park opening for great pics and a super feeling of being alone in the park! We will be doing it again this August.

Last year I showed my reservation time & number to a CM ouside the gate and they let us walk right in- honesty, it was a bit too easy. They may have a list but no one ever double checked one for us. You should have no problem. Enjoy the experience- it's priceless.:mickey:

wdw_bound
05-18-2008, 09:22 PM
I made an 8:05 am ADR for CP this morning, and the CP advised me that I'll need to take the printout from check-in showing my ADR, park tickets, and that it would be a good idea to take an id as they "sometimes" check that as well.

I've never been inside a park prior to opening, so we are all really looking forward to it!

Enjoy your trip and let us all know how the early entry went :mickey:

spoonfulosugar
05-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Is the 8am(ish) time the earliest seating? I need to remember this for our next trip!

Friend of Figment
05-18-2008, 11:11 PM
They sometimes check and sometimes don't, but if you didn't have a reservation you couldn't really go anywhere. Nothing is open except CP.

05-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Is the 8am(ish) time the earliest seating? I need to remember this for our next trip!

I'm fairly certain that 8:05am is the earliest seating at CP.

dismommy
05-19-2008, 02:27 PM
8:05 is the earliest seating, same for Donald's Breakfast at the animal kingdom, but I wasn't told I needed anything other then park admission. I schedule both for breakfast for our November trip.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
05-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks everyone!

DDuck66
05-19-2008, 03:41 PM
We did this last week and they never even checked for reservations. All they did is ask if we had a breakfast ADR and sent us to a special line. The year before, they actually checked you off from a list of ADR's before you could enter the park.
It was nice to see the park so empty. We did get some really nice pictures.

snerd475
06-07-2008, 02:09 PM
I made ressies for 8:05 AM for December 3rd, and the CM told me I needed to check in at the TTC with my res # before going over. Any confirmation on this?

buzznwoodysmom
06-07-2008, 02:18 PM
We did this in November last year and all we told the CM at the gate is that we had an early ADR for CP. They didn't ask for anything, which I thought was a bad thing. There should be some sort of list to check. We actually were very early for our ADR and enjoyed getting pictures of our DSs in front of the castle with no one else around. It made for great Christmas cards.

princessbellemom
06-10-2008, 08:46 AM
I was also able to get a reservation for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the Castle before the park opens and I was told that I needed to have my reservation # with me so that I could get into MK. I am looking forward to it.

The last time we were there we had an 8am ADR at CP and there was hardly anyone else around and we got wonderful pictures of us in front of the Castle with no one else in the pictures!