PDA

View Full Version : New stroller prices....but what about new stroller discounts?

Sunshine1010
05-18-2008, 07:32 PM
I know the price for strollers have gone up, but I was wondering if the discount has increased as well.

Before, if you were staying for 7 days, and you wanted a stroller for all 7 days....you got a $2.00 discount per day if you paid up front.

Will this still happen?...or is the daily discount more than $2.00 since the stroller's prices went up drastically?

KylesMom
05-19-2008, 09:20 AM
The "discount" is staying the same at a $2 per day reduction if you opt for a multi-day rental on a single stroller.

Sunshine1010
05-19-2008, 09:32 AM
Kylesmom --- that's good to know. I just wish the discount would have been a little higher since they raised the prices.

Even though the prices are high, I'll still probably get a stroller.

Thanks!!!

bigbabyblues
05-19-2008, 02:45 PM
I've read that they're selling umbrella strollers in the gift shops for around $40....that's more than we paid for the nicer umbrella we have (with a basket, canopy and reclining seat), but probably much cheaper than you could rent one of theirs for the entire week. Even if you toss it or leave it behind when your trip is over, it may save $.

CleveRocks
05-19-2008, 03:58 PM
I know the price for strollers have gone up, but I was wondering if the discount has increased as well.

Before, if you were staying for 7 days, and you wanted a stroller for all 7 days....you got a $2.00 discount per day if you paid up front.

Will this still happen?...or is the daily discount more than $2.00 since the stroller's prices went up drastically?A single rents for $15/day, or $13/day with multi-day rental discount, still a $2/day savings.

A double rents for $31/day, or $27/day with multi-day rental discount, a $4/day savings.

The multi-day rental never had a minimum of 7 days, and never had a requirement that you rent for all days you will be there. The minimum requirement for the multi-day rental is two days of rentals, regardless of how many days you will be in the area.