PDA

View Full Version : Disney Outlet at Grove City Outlets-DON'T GO!!

crazeedizneefinatic
05-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Okay, we recently got a Disney merchandise outlet at our Grove City Outlet mall. Supposed to be there till the end of May maybe a little longer. We had gone once and bought a huge amount of items at pretty good prices. I remember a whole thread about it and cannot find it, but anyway, went this past weekend and prices have gone up at least 50% on ALL items! My Mom went back to purchase another shirt she bought for $7.99 it went up to $15.99. We started looking around and everything was outrageously priced. She even approached the girl at the register and asked what happened and was told they were told to raise all the prices before closing? What, that does not even make sense. I would think they would want to move merchandise rather than sit on it? She quietly pulled my Mom aside so other customers could not hear and told her pick out what she wanted and she would give her the old price. My Mom ended up getting her shirt for $7.99. What a sham, they wanted us out of the store and quick. We were not making a scene or talking loudly but it seemed uncomfortable or something. I just wanted to warn everyone before they spent the gas money that prices were out of line, don't waste your time or money driving there unless you wanted to shop for something else at the outlets. No shirts were below $12.99, not a huge bargain in my eyes, especially when a lot of the merchandise are seconds.