PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Photobook

Catzle
05-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Just back from disney and doing the photo pass from home. We are looking into buying the Photobook just wondering if anyone has ordered this and how it came out. It's $70 so just wanting to make sure it's worth the money.

disneykat
05-17-2008, 07:16 PM
I purchased the photo book after our trip last September. I thought it was great! I added our our personal photos and used those in the book as well. I typically order the scrapbooks from Kodak Gallery and this was about $20 more than I would have paid at Kodak. Quite honestly, I've found it's a whole lot cheaper than actually buying scrapboook supplies plus it seems I never get around to that . It was nice because I got all of my photo pass photos plus they have a gallery of pics you can use. I used some resort pics and Magic Kingdom pics from the gallery. It was nice to get good photos and photos with the whole family in them. The Disney paper choices were cute, the album was well done (made by Jostens) and I will probably order another this fall. Hope this helps!
:mickey:

Catzle
05-17-2008, 07:35 PM
I had picked about 10 I wanted to order (4x6) than saw this and it's cheaper to have the pictures put into the book than to buy them all. Just wanted to make sure the book was nice, I think it's a good way to get your photo pics from the photo pass.

HndrdPrcnt
05-17-2008, 07:52 PM
Where can I learn more about the Photo Book?? I would like to check this out as I still have not finished putting our scrapbook together from our trip in '06!!:blush:

scootch713
05-17-2008, 08:02 PM
I bought it on 06 from disney and it was very nice... but this year I made one at shutterfly and it is half the price and just as nice. The cover of it was really beautiful(shutterfly one). Shutterfly also offered alot more different page setups and color backgrounds. If you want to see the shutterfly one, I can send you a link, just pm me your email address. I just bought the cd, that way I had access to all the pictures and even though I did not have disney backgrounds, there were so many character pictures that it turned out great.

GabbyJacobsmom
05-17-2008, 09:33 PM
Here's a quick tip about the photobook. Buy your Photopass CD and after your pics (CD) comes upload them and do the cheaper book. It's the exact same book but saving $, like 20 bucks because using "your own" photos versus photopass photos. :secret:

Have a great day!