PDA

View Full Version : Food & Wine Fest and DDP

PoohRules
05-17-2008, 04:06 PM
I am going to WDW in October during the Food &Wine festival and we will be on the DDP. I am curious if the extra food carts setup around the World Showcase for the F&W festival will count as snacks on the DDP.

We don't normally eat snacks, but that would be fun to try if it is included. If so, can anyone suggest some "not to be missed" treats?:tasty:

Thanks.

Polynesian Dweller
05-17-2008, 05:03 PM
They did last year, but only for food, not alcoholic drinks. The items included have the DDP symbol beside them.

Natazu
05-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Jym’s Top-7 Not-to-be-Missed F&WF Samples:
7. Mofongo – Dominican Republic
6. Durban Spiced Chicken – South Africa
5. Grilled Lamb – Australia
4. Kefta – Morocco
3. Spicy Beef Empanada – Argentina
2. Chicken Sha Chas – China
1. Arroz Con Pollo – Peru

Subject to availability, void where prohibited, consult your doctor before pairing empanada with Italian reds.

HndrdPrcnt
05-17-2008, 07:56 PM
Jym’s Top-7 Not-to-be-Missed F&WF Samples:
7. Mofongo – Dominican Republic
6. Durban Spiced Chicken – South Africa
5. Grilled Lamb – Australia
4. Kefta – Morocco
3. Spicy Beef Empanada – Argentina
2. Chicken Sha Chas – China
1. Arroz Con Pollo – Peru

Subject to availability, void where prohibited, consult your doctor before pairing empanada with Italian reds.

Jym -

Thanks for sharing this with all of us!! We are hoping to be there for the F&W Festival this year so I will be sure to take this list with us!

To the OP, we did the F&W fest in '06 and could use snack credits for the food from the booths (no alcohol though, as PP mentioned).

MsMin
05-17-2008, 08:01 PM
I love the escargot in France. yum... pot stickers in China and of course the cheese soup in Canada if you aren't going to eat at LeCellier this trip!
Many did use snack credits... so much food.

PoohRules
05-17-2008, 11:56 PM
Thank you so much, everyone, for your assistance. We have not been in three years and this just gives us one more thing to look forward too. :yay: