PDA

View Full Version : Burgers for kids

junedis
05-17-2008, 11:09 AM
My 9 year old son loves burgers, but it seems on the kids dining plan there aren't too many restaurants that offer them. Where are the best places to get burgers on the kids DP? Thanks so much!:mickey:

elmjimmlm
05-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Cosmic Rays in MK is a CS but the hamburgers are great...My kids loved them...

#1donaldfan
05-18-2008, 09:25 AM
Cosmic Rays are very good.....but if your staying at POR, the ones in the food court are even better !!!!!!!!!!:mickey::mickey::mickey:

Natazu
05-18-2008, 10:22 AM
There are great kids menu burgers at Marrakesh, Concourse Steakhouse, Narcoossee's, Kona, and (wait for it...) Sci Fi. :bolt:

Jared
05-18-2008, 10:29 AM
My 9 year old son loves burgers, but it seems on the kids dining plan there aren't too many restaurants that offer them. Where are the best places to get burgers on the kids DP? Thanks so much!:mickey:
Are you looking for counter or table service locations? Pecos Bill Cafe and Electric Umbrella, counter service places in the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, respectively, both offer burgers on the children's menu.

For table service, it may be a little tougher. I know Rainforest Cafe has sliders on the kids' menu. Other restaurants that may have a hamburger for your son include: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (Disney's Hollywood Studios), Les Chefs de France (Epcot), Restaurant Marrakesh (Epcot), ESPN Club (Disney's BoardWalk), Kona Cafe (Disney's Polynesian Resort), Boatwright's Dining Hall (Disney's Port Orleans Resort Riverside), Whispering Canyon Cafe (Disney's Wilderness Lodge).

That was just a quick ballpark list and is absolutely unofficial. Good luck!

:tasty:

junedis
05-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks to all of you for your input! I appreciate the info on both the counter and table service!
27 days and counting-----I am:mickey: so excited for outr first trip to Disneyworld!!!!!:D