PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP for adult? worth it?

drhama
05-16-2008, 08:00 PM
We have never done MNSSHP. Did MVMCP and enjoyed it. This will be our first trip alone. Just wondering if we would be overloaded with the kiddies.

Gator
05-16-2008, 08:32 PM
There'll be no more kids than a usual MK day. And if you're worried about lots of kids, look forward to a rough trip. MVMCP is fun, with parades and extra fireworks and shows. You have to determine if paying extra is worth the night life at MK.

snerd475
05-16-2008, 09:05 PM
I love this party! Short lines, not-so-spooky music and atmosphere, wear a costume (or not), cool parade. Go for it. And you get candy, if you so desire to hit the Trick or Treat spots.
I actually felt like there were less really little kids. Maybe due to the later hours. HM is most fun, of course.

drhama
05-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Thanks. We may go for it.

Pirate Granny
05-16-2008, 09:52 PM
It's kinda become a tradition...I've gone every year for the past four or five...and only once with our granddaughter, but she wasn't even one then...I love it...and find that there really aren't too many children...and they are mostly gone after the parade and fireworks and it seems that the adults have the park to themselves...and I find that there are almost the same number of adults in costumes as children. Perhaps the children are all in the candy lines, rather than the ride lines...???
:pirate:

matthew1926
05-16-2008, 11:00 PM
MNSSHP is one of our favorite things to do. The parade is amazing. Make sure you don't miss the beginning. The fireworks are fantastic and best viewed from the front of the castle. It is definitely worth ever penny. I rate it as a not to be missed event. :party:

ChipnDaleGal
05-17-2008, 09:18 AM
MNSSHP is one of our favorite things to do. The parade is amazing. Make sure you don't miss the beginning. The fireworks are fantastic and best viewed from the front of the castle. It is definitely worth ever penny. I rate it as a not to be missed event. :party:

That is exactly how I feel too. I like MVMCP, but my favorite night time special event by far is MNSSHP!!! :thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
05-17-2008, 10:34 AM
MNSSHP is my most favorite time to be at MK! :mickey:

Mrs.Mickey
05-17-2008, 02:02 PM
We went on our honeymoon and it turned out to be the best part of our vacation.(we were alice and the mad hatter) It was so coll to see everyones costumes and the parade and fireworks were some of the best I have ever seen. If you like Disney and think its fun for an adult you would think Mnsshp was great.

Harriet
05-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Thank you for all the positive replies to the OP as I was wondering the same thing since I have making plans for next year cause I never have been to MNSSHP yet. Done MVMCP a few times and loved it. But I wanted to do something different for my
65th birthday :beer::beer::beer:

Checkers
05-17-2008, 03:28 PM

:mickey:Well said. We can't wait to go in Oct., our favorite of all times parade!

HndrdPrcnt
05-17-2008, 03:45 PM
This is an AMAZING party!! You will love it!!

My only question is this.....are there any adults in the MK?? I know that I am right back to being a kid once I go through those gates!!:thumbsup:

Mickey91
05-18-2008, 09:28 AM
DH and I went in 2004 without the DKs specifically for the party! It is awesome!!:mpumpkin:

crltkcagle
05-18-2008, 09:31 AM
I second that one! Where better to be for halloween ( or halloween season) than my favorite place in the world!

MNSSHP is my most favorite time to be at MK! :mickey:

PoohRules
05-18-2008, 12:19 PM
It is a blast! I went to WDW as a tot, so MK is one of my favorite parks. However, my husband had never been until after we married. :shake: While he really likes WDW, MK is his least favorite park. I took him to the MNSSHP one year and now we always go. He loves it, it is like a big Halloween (safe) party. We make a point to go in October, so we can go to the party.

At the risk of being found out by my coworkers :hide2:- I even made my own costume and dressed like Belle. It was so much fun - all the little girls thought I was the real Belle since she did not come of the party.