PDA

View Full Version : Characters at Goofy's Kitchen?

Frank Bullitt
05-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Hi all!
I have a conference to attend at the Anaheim convention center in October, and figured i could squeeze a quickie Disney vacation at DL :mickey:

I was debating going to Goofy's Kitchen since I have heard alot about it, and that it is similar in style and ambiance to Chef Mickey's at WDW.

My question is does anyone who has gone recently know what the lineup of characters is?

Thanks!

NotaGeek
05-16-2008, 10:47 AM
I have gone several times, and I have seen Chef Goofy, Peter Pan, Mad Hatter and Alice, Aladdin, The gorilla from Tarzan, Pluto ... I can't remember any others, but it's not a Mickey and Minny breakfast so it always seems that the characters are some of the ones that don't get a lot of park time.

Oh yeah ... and the food is good! If you want Disney with less kids, next door is Steakhouse 55 and they have the best breakfast/dinner at the resort.

Melanie
05-16-2008, 06:49 PM
Like Michael said, the characters for this meal aren't set in stone, and you really never know who you are going to get. As well as the ones previously mentioned, I've also seen Chip 'n Dale there, as well as Snow White and Belle.

I've always enjoyed Goofy's Kitchen. :goofy:

BklynChick
05-16-2008, 10:04 PM
The lineup when we went last fall was:

Cinderella
Chip & Dale
Baloo
Goofy

Dakota Rose
05-17-2008, 09:56 PM
We were there for breakfast and saw the Genie, Goofy, Chip & Dale, Alice and I think Peter Pan and Cap'n Hook.

BrerGnat
05-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Last Thursday, through the window from outside, I spotted:

Goofy
Max
Pluto
Baloo
Chip/Dale

Mary Poppins
05-18-2008, 09:23 PM
We just got back yesterday from vacation and ate there. We saw Pluto, Alice, Baloo, Chip (but no Dale), Snow White and of course Goofy. When we walked by the day before we saw Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Aurora and Mary Poppins walking around.

Melanie
05-20-2008, 09:24 AM
See, you just never know who you are going to get, and that's really what I love about this character meal. The only constants seem to be Goofy (of course!) and Pluto.

Frank Bullitt
05-20-2008, 09:56 AM
`Preciate all you guy's input, this really helps.

I have a few other "swank" restaurants in the Anaheim area to check out, but somehow it just ain't a disney vacation without a character buffet, and I've heard some good things about Goofy's kitchen. My speaking engagement at the conference center is on a Monday or a Tuesday in mid october, and that will be the last day, so I'm leaning towards doing a breakfast buffet beforehand. Anyone who's there will be able to pick me out of the crowd, I'll be the only one in a business suit & tie LOL