PDA

View Full Version : DDP question

McGoofy
05-15-2008, 10:38 PM
I am on the DDP for a 5 night stay at OKW coming up in 13 days. We are staying at OKW using a friend's DVC points and have the DDP arranged through that. We were planning to go home on Monday, June 2 after using our last TS credits at Chef Mickey's for breakfast that morning. Today my DH and I decided to extend our stay two more nights, but we have to move over to Pop Century and we will also no longer be on the DDP. My question is when do any leftover snack credits or CS credits expire? Will the day we check out of OKW be the last day that we can use any of our DDP credits or if I have any left can I use them on the Tuesday or Wednesday of our new extended stay?

Thanks in advance!

KineGirl
05-15-2008, 10:44 PM
hmm I think they would expire b/c the way the DDP works with the length of stay. In order to extend those DDP credits you would have to pick it up for the rest of your stay otherwise they end with the original stay you booked it with. I know you extended your stay but not the DDP - does that make sense? LOL I hope I didnt confuse you more.

Hammer
05-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Your Dining Plan credits will expire at 11:59 on the day of check out, June 2nd. You will need to pay out of pocket for your meals on the added nights.