PDA

View Full Version : Egg Roll Cart in Adventureland Gone?

KylesMom
05-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Can anyone confirm if they've permanently closed the Egg Roll Cart in Adventureland near the Treehouse/Carpets of Aladdin? DH and I tried them for the first time last year, and went back each time for more when we visited MK. Rumour has it they removed the stand. Can anyone confirm this? We'll be SO bummed!

Belle_0717
05-15-2008, 08:33 PM
DH and I were there in March and the eggroll cart was there. DH was so excited. He asked a cast member that was standing there amd she told him that the cart could sell eggrolls, turkey legs or popcorn. It is the luck of the draw when you go.

Natazu
05-15-2008, 11:25 PM
Sorry. According to my sources, the Egg Roll Cart at MK is closed in a effort to reduce high trans-fat offerings.

bc002k
05-16-2008, 08:32 AM
That's lame. I know trans fat is super unhealthy and all, but seriously..when I'm on vacation, I don't really care!

elmjimmlm
05-16-2008, 09:25 AM
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! It cant be gone...I just had one last year and thought that it was great...It just like our grocery store at home...When you really like something they quit selling it...:mad:

ElenitaB
05-17-2008, 09:44 PM
I know for sure that I saw it there in February, but I don't recall seeing it earlier this month. Sorry!

magicofdisney
05-18-2008, 12:24 PM
The cart was sitting there Thursday night, as we were leaving the park.

Polynesian Dweller
05-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Hope its still there. Actually didn't know about it and would like to give it a try. However, its as good intiative by Disney to promote healthier food options.

KylesMom
05-18-2008, 08:11 PM
However, its as good intiative by Disney to promote healthier food options. Don't flame me for this comment, folks! But while I can appreciate the healthier food option initiative by Disney, it's nice to have a little "junk" when you're on vacation. In fact, I look forward to it! We eat incredibly healthy at home, exercise and take good care of ourselves. But for goodness sakes, we're on vacation and want to have a little "junk" while we're there - don't take it all away! :(

It sounds like it's an on again/off again thing - I sure hope it's there in July. Thanks for confirming you've seen it recently, Genna!